The switch

As five threw the only thing to get his family back into 2019 Y/n had her own problems.

"I'm done with killing so excuse me if I want to live my life as a more or less innocent person!"

"Push her"

After that Y/ns meant to be soulmate was nothing but a guy who abandoned her onto an alleyway with two adults and a kid.

"Fuck! No please!"

As Y/n looked around she saw the portal still open. Making stairs with her mind she climbed up to it.

"You said you loved me!"

As Y/n finally got to the portal she saw him smirking at her and she hugs him. Even Y/n knew that his love meant nothing but she needed that tape.

"You should remember love isn't real you taught me that yourself"

"Stop get her off you shes getting the tape!"

Y/n laughs at the Handlers comment knowing she already had the tape when Dylan threw a knife into her stomach sending her flying.

"Great stupid mother fucker"

Y/n looks around seeing the same people now looking down at her. She pulls the knife from her stomach but knows it's a risky shot in doing so, so before she faints she puts the tape in the boy's hand.

"Y-you need to know"

The boy nods picking her up and giving her to the bigger man watching her closely as she starts to dose off.

"Commission survivance footage- Handlers office"

Five looks over at the girl who couldn't be a year over seventeen but he's learnt not to judge someone by their age because look at him.

*The footage*

"Y/n darling I finally have your task and with your power, it will be as easy as baking a cake. I want you to kill the Hargreeves."

"No, I'm not your killing machine anymore! Just because you took me in before Reginald doesn't mean I'm free to throw around."

The Handler then slaps Y/n.

"Fine if you won't do it then I have no use for you. Dylan kick her out."

"Dylan what No!"

"You may be the best assassin but you'll always just be a weak girl"

"You are not going to hurt the-"

Just then Y/n had a knife at her throat.

"You get in the way and I'll kill you"

"Well, then you are going to have to kill me because I'm not letting you touch them I'm done with killing."

"Shut the fuck up you weak witch. Now the Handler is going to send all the assassins after them and you can't do shit!"

*End footage and Fives Pov*

Shit, she risked her life for us, some random people who she easily could have killed. I hear coughing and run over to her.

"Where am I? Five?"

I'm confused about how she knows my name when I remember she was meant to kill me and my family.

"Hey, you are going to be okay." I give her a hug and she flinches but melts into it. "Thank you for keeping us safe now it's time for us to keep you safe"