Truth or water- Aidan

T.W sensitive topics. Such as r@pé

It's official, I'm quitting Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, and Dawn. I can not continue working on the show and see him every day. I might even start to write my own songs. I watch as Aidan, Lizzy, Mace and Casey are talking to the producer and I walk over them.

"Yn! Just the girl I was looking for! I was thinking in the next season we could-"

"I'm quitting. It says in my contract I can quit at anytime before the next season so yeah."

"Wait what?"

"What Mace said!"

"You cant quit Yn! Who's going to play my best friend? Nicky's love interest?"

"The next person you hire for the job."

"Did we do something wrong?"

I make eye contact with the boy I was quitting because of. I never understood why he did it, Im 32 years younger.

"No..."

I get up and leave but the four follow.

"You can't just quit and say that nobody did anything!"

"I can and I did."

"Please just tell us. We are best friends Yn."

"Fine it's the amount of hate I get."

That wasn't exactly a lie. I continue walking and get into the backseat of my driver car.

"We can fix it Yn..."

"I'm sorry Aidan but my mind is made up."

It's been a year and I became a well known singer. I had done collabs with Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj and quite a few others. I had written some songs about the cast including 'if the world was ending' I collabed with JP Saxe and Julia Michaels on the song. I miss the cast a lot. Their show ended a couple weeks ago and my movie Spoilt rich was coming out tomorrow to over 100 cinemas. Time to go on live.

"Hey guys its so good to be back and ready to take on the world. Spoilt rich is coming out tomorrow so be sure to look out for it!"

User271: Can't wait!!
Aidanxynship: Do you miss the cast?
User9262: summary of your life!
Ynsthebest12: what's the movie about!!
User107: You are so gorgeous!!

"I can't wait either! I miss every cast member I've ever worked with. The movie is about a girl who is spoilt by her mother until her murder and there's this whole case about it."

Usery292h: Do you miss Aidan
Hiiii: what usery292h said
Userkßb19: You are such an inspiration."
Maddiehinks: You are the reason I am alive.
User0wu2: you should go for Eight from umbrella academy! You look just like them.
User73ß: no she shouldn't she would ruin the show!
Ynhater: your so ugly just die.
IloveYn: don't listen to them!

"Okay one yes I do miss Aidan I miss all of the cast. Two thank you so much for finding me inspiring and please maddiehinks stay safe you are loved. And to the people saying die trust me it's not from a lack of trying."

Kyliejenner: we love a queen who uses dark humour
Arianagrande: we need to collab more!
Nickiminaj: we should do a song together!
Finnwolfhard: Can't wait to see you!
Milliebbrown: all I see is a queen
Sadiesink: so gorgeous!
Harrystyles: would love to collab again!
Maryjblige: I adore your voice!
BrandonFlynn: loved meeting you on set! Such a pleasure to have you guest star #13reasonswhy
Colesprouse: still waiting for your guest appearance 🙄

"I love you guys so much!! We love dark humour and we really need to make more music together your right Ari,Nicki and Harry. I miss you guys so much. We are not skating again! I still have the cut Finn! I told you it would leave a mark. Millie, Sadie you two are the queen's. Oh my god did Mary J Blige comment! Eek I look up to you. Brandon such an honour meeting you you play your character so well! Maybe some day Cole some day. Shit is that the time. I have to go but I will see all you amazing people later."

I end the live and if anyone knew where I was they would be rather confused because it's only 1pm but it was only because Aidan joined and I can't face him. I never spoke to the cast after quitting but then again I never told them what really happened either. I have an interview in thirty minutes which means I need to get ready quickly. I throw on my favorites outfit and leave my hair how it is. Tom said we were doing something with water so I didn't put any make up on.

"Yn hi!"

"Hi Tom! So what are we doing today?"

"Truth or bucket except twist we are doing it with Aidan Gallagher."

"Oh cool."

Aidan walks out and we have an awkward hug

"It's good to see you again"

"It's good to see you too."

Aidan got hot! We went back and forward with questions for ten minutes we stayed dry. Tom who was reading us the questions turned to me.

"Did you stay in touch with any of your Nickelodeon cast mates?"

"No..."

"Did you have a crush on Yn on set?"

"Pshh no."

Water comes down on him then the bucket goes up refilling and Tom and I laugh. Aidan liked me when we were on set, why didn't he ask me out!?

"Why did you quit Nicky, Ricky, dicky and dawn?"

"Because of all the hate I got."

This time the bucket went down on me, fuck. Aidan looked hurt that I had lied to him.

"Who was your best friend on Nicky Ricky dicky and dawn?"

"Yn."

Down went the bucket. Was I not his best friend?

"Did you quit the show because of a breakup?"

"No."

The bucket stayed still and Aidan looks a little bit happier.

"Do you still like Yn?"

"Yes."

The bucket did nothing and I go bright red.

"Do you like Aidan back?"

"Always have."

We smile at each other the bucket staying still as tom gets handed a card.

"For Yn again. Is it true that you quit because you were forced into sexual activity by someone 32 years older than you?"

"I uhhh. No."

The bucket went down and I get up from the chair Aidan doing the same as we walk off the stage.

"Did you tell anyone?"

"No... I was to scared. He could have ruined my career."

Aidan pulled me into a hug as I cry.

"I'm sorry I let that happen."

"It's not your fault. I should have told someone."

"You are so strong. Bad timing I know but I've loved you since I met you so uhhh would you like to go out?"

"Of course. Dry clothes first though."