Help me- Aidan

*Lilith is not real! Y'all are 16*

Right now I was trying to get Aidan to help me do a backbend walk over. A backbend is easy but the walking over is going to hurt if I fall. Doing the backbend with ease I go to kick up when I hear a scream.

"Yn!!"

Scared by the scream I fall down but Aidan catches me and I fall on him.

"Lizzy!"

Aidan groans and I quickly get off of him, whoops. 

"At least we know I can catch you..."

I laugh at his comment but Lizzy looks like she's about to cry.

"Aidan, I'm sorry but I need to talk to Yn... Alone."

Aidan looks at me and leaves while Lizzy sits down.

"Lizzy what happened?"

"Lilith happened!"

"What did she do?"

I didn't really hate Lilith but Lizzy and Mace did which automatically made me dislike her. Casey and Aidan dont talk to her at all either so I'm taking that as a hint they dont care for her being here. She flirts with Mace and Casey 24/7 but for some reason she's to scared to flirt with Aidan... Totally not because I would kill her.

"She called me fat and said that I didn't deserve to be your friend!"

"She said what?! You are my best friend and you deserve everything you have and right now she deserves what's coming for her."

"Yn murder is not an option."

"Fine new plan."

"She worships you so maybe you could do something?"

"That's brilliant!"

I explain the plan to Lizzy and we both start grinning evily. The premier was in a couple of weeks so we are going to have to initiate our plan and fast.

*1 week later.*

I was hanging with Lizzy, Aidan, and Casey as Lilith drags a furious Mace towards us.

"Oh my god Yn you look absolutely gorg doesn't she Macey wacey. Like totally if I wasn't one of the boys then I would hang out with you in a second."

"Thanks Lillith. Have you two girls thought about what you guys are wearing to the premier?"

"I was thinking-"

"Nobody asked you bitch. Yn doesn't care for you. What are you wearing Yn because like being a part of the boys like I am could be like a big help."

"I was thinking about wearing a vintage dress that goes down to my knees."

"That is amazballs. Lizzy will you be wearing a plastic bag to hide your ugly face?"

Lizzy looks at me and smiles giving me a 'dont punch her just yet' type of face.

"Shit we have to go film our scene."

We all leave Lilith and I sigh pulling Lizzy into a hug.

"What is her fucking problem?"

"I don't know Liz but our plan will work perfectly. You boys wanna help us?"

"Get rid of her? Ill get the body bag."

"Lizzy already said no murder but we are going to humiliate her and stage one is already complete."

"The dress..."

"That's right dear Aidan, the dress. Now next stage I'll text her that I dyed my hair blue and as we all know it will come out seasick green."