T.W//Pain- Aidan//T.W

T.W- Suicide 

Aidan and I have always been best friends even though he was nick and I was Disney. Aidan came to my house one day and fell into my arms crying. "Everyone hates me" He balled his eyes out and that's when I realised that the same thing that happened to me is happening to him and I couldn't do anything.  After comforting Aidan for about 4 hours he was finally asleep and that's when I went on my live. straight away 2 million people joined and so I began my rant.

"Hey, guys! Today I am here on behalf of Aidan and how badly some of you are treating him. Aidan is kind and considerate he does so much for you guys and all you do is take advantage of him. I know it isn't all of you but you need to learn that celebrities have feelings too."

User: He doesn't deserve this

User2: Pop off queen

User3: He doesn't deserve you he's horrid!"

User: @ User3 nobody asked

"Thank you guys so much for understanding and if anyone says anything bad about Aidan you will be blocked. That's all night guys!"

And with that I ended it, my point had been made.

"Thank you Y/n"

I turn to see Aidan smiling at me

"For you Aidan anything"

"I love you"

"Not as much as I love you"

"Impossible"

**

Dear Y/n,

You are my first and only love and I am so grateful to have you in my life. You kept me alive till this point but I can't hold it in anymore. I will miss you more than anything and maybe one day years from now we will meet again. What I mean is that ever since I met you I knew you were the one. You were the most gorgeous, most thoughtful girl I have ever met and if I could do this all over again the only thing I would change is telling you that I loved you earlier. I don't want you to mourn me I want you to live your life find someone who will treat you how I should have.

Your one and only, Aidan

**

And with that, I woke up. It had been two months now and I needed to get through it, he was gone. Memories like that would flashback to me at random times and it hurt but I had to move on. I hated the paparazzi, I hated social media, I hated myself. How did I not see the symptoms till the end? They had told me his death was peaceful... I knew they lied no death is peaceful. I haven't left my house in years I'm lucky I had the money to continue paying for it. My groceries are delivered to my door and that's my one breath of air but I'm over it I miss him... I could barely walk so as i dragged myself to the kitchen I grab a knife and with my last thoughts, I plunge it into my already broken heart.

I wake up looking around when i see Aidan.

"Aidan? Am i dreaming?"

"No Y/n. Welcome to heaven."

"Heaven?"

"Why did you do it Y/n?"

"I couldn't live without you."