Hate is my love. Part two

After Y/n had admitted to Pogo that only Five and Reginald had ever made her cry they both wished they could turn back time and admit their feelings but now all they could do was wait for their next encounter, the closest.

*Time skip to where Five broke into the closet*

"Five you little asshole what are you doing here!"

I look at Y/n who is just a little shorter than me and smile.

"I'm here to stop Diego from killing daddy dearest"

She rolls her eyes at me but couldnt move because of how small the closest was.

"Whatever we need to get out dad's coming!"

At that moment I noticed her tattoo 'Oga for Oga' what was that tattoo for? I spacial jump us both out of the closest only for both of us to be thrown into the wall.

"Omg Swedes your back!" Y/n claps her hands sarcastically. "You know ever since your brother was ya know murdered I thought you decided not to come back." she smirks at them and one of them starts choking her.

"How's the tattoo?"

She kicks him in the guts then kisses the other giving her time to throw him out the window.

"Same as your brother, forgotten."

We got in this big fight when Lila came in. Diego was getting strangled and Y/n was on the floor crawling to help him when Lila went and saved me instead of Diego.

"Hey bitch! Why didn't you save Diego Five can handle himself!"

She rolls her eyes at me.

"Jealous much you should be thanking me I just saved his life!"

I step forward but Y/n shoves me out of the way.

"Nobody fucking cares if he dies! And the way you fight your trained! The Commison taught you so get your ass out of here because if I see you again your head is going to be on a stick!"

Ouch. Why did i think I had a chance?

Y/n then punches her and starts to walk off but Lila stops her. Oh god this is about to go down. Lila then punches Y/n who doesn't even flinch.

"What the fuck!"

Y/n smirks as Lila starts to lose air.

"Y/n enough playing we are leaving"

I turn to see Reginald waiting at the car for her.

"Your fucking lucky Lyla"

Lila goes to punch her again but Y/n grabs he hand and twists her on to the floor. Not going to lie I was proud of how grown up Y/n had become.

"It's Lila you bitch!"

Y/n does even reply she just walks to the limo and whispers something to dad who nods and gets in the car with her.

"I can't believe you guys let's a random stranger do that!"

I scuff at her but decide to snap back.