But I'm dead...

*TRIGGER WARNING
s*icide mention*

"Hi! My name is Y/n and unlike all my other siblings I don't have a last name."

"That's not true y/n you just don't like it."

"Even if that is true that doesn't mean you get to interrupt my life narration story thing. God words are dumb"

"Only for you y/n"

"Oh fuck off Ben. Said with love"

"Yeah pop off y/n you tell Ben"

"Thank you Klausy. Where was I? My name is Y/n. I have the power of manipulation powers. Oooo everyone argues on how I'm dead. Oh yeah I'm also dead with Ben cause we do be cool like that."

"Please don't bring me into this."

"Sushhh y/n is story telling."

"I swear you would be surprised that they were taught English the way that speak"

"Okay let me explain this,  I have seven siblings and at the time of my death the only one on my mind was Five. You see Five is the fucking dick who left me and made me hate myself. He also is a jerk who nobody likes... Except me I love the short prick."

"Awww y/n. Who is this for even for?"

"Nobody its just to piss you off Benny"

"Of course it is"

"Anyway back to my story. I loved all my siblings like family except Five and Luther. Luther is a suck up and looks like Ken and not the pretty kind."

So we just found out that dad's dead and five is back and we are talking about coffee.

"Dad didn't like coffee."

Oh my god Alison my favourite after Ben and Klaus and Five. I know they can't hear me but I have to make my comment.

"He didn't Like kids either but he had a lot of them."

"He didn't like kids either but he had a lot of them."

Oh god Klaus and I just told the same joke my humour must be broken. And look at Ben smirking up form his book. He knows something!

"Jinx y/n!!"

Five straight away Turns his head to where Klaus put up his hand.

"Y/n is here?"

"Yeah I'm stuck with her. Owww. Y/n is truly something"

"Yeah she is"

And with that five had taken the car leaving me in a blushing mess.

"You still like him?"

"How can I not like the prick? It's just something about him, he's broken and all I wish to be able to do is fix him"

"I always knew you were more than a joke y/n."

*Skip to Klaus eating trash bagels*

"Where is dad's shit?!"

"Your shit at looking Klaus"

"I would asking you what your doing but than I remembered, I don't care."

"Y/n is here. Care now Five?"

"I- I uh can't. I'm no longer funding your drug problem."

And with that I left god boys are annoying.

*Time skip to Vanya trying to end the world*

"Who is the look out now bitches!"

Ben and I were both glowing blue but I had a hint of red from my powers when everyone was taken by the neck Ben disappeared and Klaus only just kept me glowing.

"Vanya that is enough!"

Vanya looks up at me and gives me a small smile dropping the boys who all gasp in awe at 1. My age and 2. The fact I'm alive well not alive but there.

"Y/n look I have powers. I can bring you back somehow."

"But you can't... Vanya it's cool that you have powers but there is no need to harm are siblings."

"You don't have to be dead y/n look how alive you are now you just need a spark. I can save you."

"I don't want to be saved Vanya and I'm sorry for that but you have a life to live."

"We can rule the world together."

"I AM DEAD VANYA DONT YOU GET THAT. GOD I LOVE YOU BUT YOU NEED TO MOVE ON!"

"Y/n-"

"I am so sorry Vanya I shouldn't have snapped at you."

"You are right though y/n so I am sorry to."

And with that a white light flew into me.

"Y/N!!"

Five looked at me in fear as I dropped the blue light gone and me alive. That's when I blacked out only to find myself in a alleyway with Five.

"What the fuck-"

"Y/n?"

"You can see me?"

"You are alive. Oh my fucking god you are alive! I am so fucking sorry I left you. Is it true what Vanya wrote?"

"Yes. It's good to see you."

"You aren't leaving my sight ever again."

"I wouldn't plan on doing that ever."

And with that Five pulled me into a kiss and everything felt right for the first time in years.

*HI GUYS I KNOW THESE ARE DUMB BUT SHOULD I WRITE A PROPER FIVE X READER BOOK? PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS*