Runaway- Nicky

Y/n L/n had a hard life, her dad left her when she was three and her mum was an abusive drunk so she did the one thing she could do Runaway.

*Y/ns Pov*

I ran as fast as I could not caring where I went as long as I got away from my meant to be guardian. It felt like I had been running for hours when I went tumbling to the ground. I look up tears still running down my face.

"Omg, we are so sorry!"

"It's fine"

I look up seeing a blonde boy sticking a hand down at me. I take it but inhale sharply realising the cuts on my hands. I wasn't really in the mood to explain so I go to leave when a strong arm pulls me back.

"Are you okay? I'm Nicky and these are my sibling Ricky, Dicky and Dawn."

"I'm fine. Can I go now?"

"Why are you running?"

"I- That's not your concern."

"Please we want to help."

"Fine. I ran away. Now can I go?"

"Nope. You are coming home with us."

"Why?"

He looks at his sibling when they all say.

"Because you are a friend"

I had only just met these people and they thought we were friends. I am not going to allow myself the pain of people leaving me again.

"I'm not your friend. I don't know you and I don't care to either so goodbye."

They look at me shocked when I realise I have nowhere else to go. I give a sigh of defeat as the boy doesn't release my arm.

"I'm sorry but I'm not used to peoples kindness. If you don't mind maybe I will take your offer."

They all smile at me.

"Of course we wouldn't mind having a cute girl hang out with us for whatever time our parents allow us."

I scoot a little closer to the boy holding my wrist, I don't know why but he made me feel safer. He looked down and I took in his beautiful green eyes, his fluffy brown hair and his cute dimples.

"Dicky your gonna scare her!"

I look at the boy named Dicky and give him a smile.

"Says the guy with his hand on her wrist" Nicky glares at Dicky who decides to continue talking "plus she's all yours. you both have the dimples and everything."

I scoff as Ricky and Dawn roll their eyes at Dicky well Nicky growls.

"She's not an object nobody owns her."

I smile at him and we all start walking to their house.

*Five months later*

I had become very close friends with the quads and their parents had pretty much adopted me. The one problem is that I have a huge crush on my best friend, Nicky.

*Nickys Pov*

It had been five months since I met Y/n and it breaks my heart that she only sees me as a brother. The renaissance fair was coming up and I was going to ask Y/n to go with me and admit my true feelings until my brothers and sister turned it into a competition that Y/n knew about meaning she wouldn't think about it as I wanted her too.

*Y/ns Pov*

Today was the day of the renaissance fair and I wish I could be more excited seeing as I'm going with Nicky but the sad thing is, it is all a bet. I walk up to the group and smile as the quads wave at me

"Hey, guys"

"Hey, Y/n!"

We have been at the fair for about 30 minutes now and I have seen all the boys but Nicky make a move on their 'girl'. 

"Hey, Nicky are you okay?"

"Huh yeah sorry Y/n."

"Oh cool its just your holding Rickys hand"

"Huh oh shit."

Ricky than says.

"Dude gross. I thought we finally had the girls"

I roll my eyes at Ricky as the rest of the quads show up. I look at Nicky and smile but he looks pissed.

"Enough! All I wanted to do was ask Y/n to go to the fair with me! Not do some stupid bet and fake go out with Y/n! I bloody love her and oh god-"

"Y-you love me?"

"I'm so Sorry Y/n I didn't want you to find out like that. You can hate me-"

"Why would I hate you? This is the best thing that ever happened because I love you too!"

Nicky smiled and gave me a big hug well Dawn was thinking of ship names and screaming 'It's about time'