We found our love in a hopeless place

I was walking down the path shaking, the world ended in ten-day and I only just was able to see it. Of course, my powers were the least of my worries as a boy around my age is running towards me. 

"Hey watch out"

But it was too late he and I both went flying back. Looking around us the background colors had changed, it was no longer snowing but in fact, everything was on fire. This is it, the apocalypse. I was here with a boy I had never met, a knife, glitching powers, a note from Reginald, and my brain. The boy started screaming out to people and started running paying me no attention. I decide to walk to where my house should be knowing full well only dead bodies will be there. I just need some rest and then I can find my way out.

"Who are you?"

I look up to see the boy and smile.

"Hi, I'm Y/n! I am the one you bumped into a brought here. I am so sorry that sounded so rude."

He rolled his eyes at me and I try not to be offended.

"Whatever."

I think he's activating her but I don't really mind having the sassy girl come out.

"Don't whatever me your loser. You got us stuck here you will get us out!"

"Damn feisty. There is no us though so goodbye."

The boy goes to walk off when a brick hits his head and I see another girl.

"Hi, I'm Delores and you are Y/n. I guess us three are the last survivors?" 

"Sadly."

*Two years later*

We three are still stuck in this hell and over time it is obvious that Delores gained feelings for Five. She wouldn't let him be alone for a second! So me well I became the third wheel, the unwanted one. I was jealous of Delores and not just because I thought Five liked her back but because she was gorgeous and I was me. I had not got any sleep last night due to Delores giggling every time Five spoke so getting up I groan and walk to the only mirror we have.

 I had not got any sleep last night due to Delores giggling every time Five spoke so getting up I groan and walk to the only mirror we have

"You are still ugly Y/n so stop hoping to someday wake up pretty."

There it is a daily dose of fucking Delores.

"At least I am not relying on a guy to save my ass."

"Don't you know behind every great man is a woman?" 

"No, I guess I wouldn't know that because I have never stood behind a man. Now I am leaving this group forever so bye."

With an eye roll, Y/n walks off leaving Delores in shock and Five proud but sad to see his true crush gone but before he could stop Y/n from leaving Delores jumped into his lap.

"God she was a bore right?" 

"Wrong. You are the bore you annoying whore."

And with that, he left. Leaving Delores in tears. Y/n had heard their conversation and had gone to find Five who was sitting in their spot.

"Hey, Five. We haven't been here in-"

"Seven months and nine days. I sorta kept track."

"Wow, that long. I have a way to be safe but we don't have enough power for three so I can help get you and Delores back."

"No, we will go together seeing as we connect our powers together plus she is so annoyinggggggggggg."

And with that Y/n and Five were finally safe until they hear about the Apocolypse coming in eight days and that people are here to kill them but that is a story for another day.