yes

Y/N POV.

       I woke up early monday morning to my alarm going off telling me I need to get up and get ready for school.

I rolled over groaning as I turned the alarm clock off and started to check my phone. First I looked at my messages where I checked the besties group chat we usually text on in the mornings.

mads🥰 - goodmorning bitches
cass💞 - morning, I need a ride from one of you this morning.
mads🥰 - me too lol cars acting up.
mads🥰 - y/n wake up hoe
case 💞 - alright i'll see you all later love you
mads 🥰 - ok love y'all too

I smiled at the messages grateful that I had the best friend group in the world.

Like usually friend groups with three people someone always gets left out or feels jealous.

me - good morning  pretty girls 💞 yeah ofc i'll pick both of you up , and i luv u guys too.

I got out of bed showered brushed my teeth and did my face routine before picking out an outfit and getting dressed.

     My phone began to buzz like crazy so I grabbed it checked to see the messages I received they were from rue, my cousin

rueee 😎 - yooo can you pick up me, gia, and jules pleaseeeeee.
rueee 😎 - Y/N PLEASE
rueee 😎 - are you still mad ? can you just get us

I rolled my eyes at her assumptions and desperation for a ride , but I was mad at her she's always telling my mom stuff she doesn't need to know.

Though I wasn't passing up time to get to know jules and my baby cousin also needed a ride and I haven't seen her in awhile.

me - uhh yeah but it might be a lil crowed mads and cass are with me and i'm not mad at you.

I put my phone in my pocket made my bed then grabbed my bag and went downstairs for breakfast.

I was usually home alone in the mornings as my mom and dad were at work.

As I ate my breakfast I texted the maddy and cassie.

me - ayoo i gotta pick up my cousins and jules too if y'all don't mind being a lil smushed.
mads 🥰 - I would be a lil upset about being smushed but at least you can meet your lover.
cass 💞 - awwww
me - please don't say anything in the car i'm omw

I got up and put my dishes up and walked out the house and into my car on the way to maddys house.

my phone buzzed again so I look without replying i'm already clumsy as fuck I don't need to die right now.

mads 🥰 - 🤐
cass 💞 - sure 😏

I rolled my eyes again.

After about 10 minutes I had picked up cassie and maddy and we were just vibin and listening to music.

I finally pulled up to my aunts house to pick the girls up. They were already sitting on the porch so when I pulled up they stood up and walked towards the car.

I unlocked the door and watched them get in.

Rue got in first and she kissed my forehead and said thank you and then greeted the other two girls already in the car.

Gia got in next giving me a small hug due to her being in the back and me in the front. "good morning everyone " she said siting down.

Then Jules came in she put her hand on my shoulder and thanked me for driving her.

" it's no problem. " I said back smiling.

I turned back around when I felt eyes on me and they were maddys. Starring at me while smirking when I saw her I quickly turned around and started driving.

Maddy and I were in the front while cassie, rue, gia, and jules were in the back. Gia was sat in between rues legs on the ground in the middle so it wasn't to bad.

" Do you think we'd be too late if we got coffee"  maddy asked

" no we won't " gia said adding to maddys question.

" yeah i'm down " cassie said

" ok uh rue jules are y'all down for some coffee ? " I asked wondering if they were okay with making a stop.

" uhh yeah sure I don't mind but I didn't bring money. " jules said

" neither did I " rue added

" That's cool if you want something i'll pay... but only for jules. " I claimed trying to flirt and make a joke.

Six minutes later we pulled up at the coffee shop and went through the drive thru. I ended up paying for everything I didn't mind though everyone in the car was like my family. I even got Jayden his order so I could give it to him in first period.

We pulled up to the school and everyone said their goodbyes besides me and ms vaughn.

" thank you again for the coffee ..I can pay you back "
she looked down at her fingers with this nervous smile on her face.

man she was beautiful.

" No no it's fine but... if you want to pay me back I would love to maybe go out with you sometime. "

She just starred at me with an unreadable expression I couldn't tell if she was happy, sad, or shocked. Then as I was about to take it back out of embarrassment she smiled and said yes.

We exchanged numbers and went our separate ways.