problems

Y/N POV.

That morning I had woke up with a really bad hangover which was expected. What hurt more than the hangover was the fact I had given into the urges. I had been five months sober and now that was down the drain.

I was so disappointed in myself that was all me that whole five months I did it by myself. Obviously because of jules but still I ruined my sobriety.

And I found myself on my living room floor with a bottle of titos handmade vodka. It's not like anyone cared anyways, my parents are never home and my aunt has two kids of her own to deal with. Jules had no clue about any of this and my friends try their best to help.

Obviously by friends I mean maddy and cassie they're such good friends they literally will do anything for me and vice versa. I know how bad my drinking could get but at the moment I didn't give a damn. I wanted to get rid of this hangover and feel good again.

After this I decided to call over cassie, who i've always had a done a great job and getting me to relax.

Once cassie came over we were laid in the bed and I had started going on and on about how I thought jules was cheating on me.

Never in my life ever had I cared if someone cheated on me in a relationship because I was always the one to cheat first. But jules I can't do this

.. I love her.

She can't lie to me.

I needed to rest and get my mind off everything so I just decided to take a nap. When I woke up it was nighttime and I was alone again. I went to get up to look an see if cassie was in the bathroom or something but I saw a note.

I'm sorry I had to go my mom needed me home but just don't over think anything to much. Jules isn't cheating on you with rue, she loves you and you love her. p.s I took all the alcohol with me.
- I love you , cass

After reading that note instead of getting mad over the alcohol problem I got dressed and made my way over to jules house myself.

skip drive ..

I walked up to her house and knocked on the door before I could back out.

Not even 20 seconds later jules walked out the door she looked confused and shocked that I was I was in front of her.

Which isn't a look you want your girlfriend to have when she sees you. She tried pulling me into hug but before she could I pushed her back and ran upstairs to get room. Not being able to keep myself from the truth, I heard her following me and calling out my name.

I rush into her room seeing rue laying in her bed with nothing but a tank top and underwear on. My heart drops and I turned around towards jules, who just walked in the room.

" are you serious ? ' you were with you're dad ' , I yell causing rue to jump up as if she's scared or something.

" calm down it's not what it looks like .. baby please jus- "

" y/n we're no- " rue tried

" shut up rue ! "

Right after I said that jules grabbed me by my arm and rushes me out the door and into the bathroom.

" what's your problem " she whisper yells

" Your in there cheating on me with my cousin ! "

" your cousin is going through a hard time and you of all people should know! I would never cheat and she my best friend have someone fucking trust. "

I started to think about what she possibly meant by rue had a hard time ... the drugs.

dammit.

I felt like the worst cousin in the world and even more the worst girlfriend.

" You need to calm down.. rue is my friend nothing more. I only lied because she didn't want anyone to know. "

" I'm sorry. I just got scared... i've cheated on a lot of girls and I thought karma was finna bite me in the ass. "

I laughed nervously but she didn't think anything was funny.

Jules frowned again but this time she took a small step back away from me.

Y/n why the hell would you say that.

" that's not what I meant to say .. "

" yea .. I think you should go apologise to rue. "

I walked out of the bathroom and headed right back into jules room where rue was sitting on the edge of the bed.

" hey "

" hey .. i'm sorry, I just got a little worked up. "

" no, no it's my fault for lying. "

" it's not I should've respected y'all's privacy and trusted you guys. "

I pulled her into a tight hug.

For awhile we just sat there holding each other until jules came in.

" next time please talk to me I wanna help. " I whispered before letting go.