@julessxo

Y/N POV.

The next day I woke up in the middle of my bed surrounded by maddy and cassie, who were still asleep. I checked my phone to see that jules had sent me something.

jules 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 - mind if I post it ?
* sends photo *

me - go for it babe

jules 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 - babe ?

me - yes

jules 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 - I don't remember being
asked the special question last
night.

me - me either but you wanna
post a picture of me looking
at you like i'm in love with you.

jules 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 - r u ?

me - i wanna be.

jules 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 - so what i'm hearing is
u just want me to ask?

me - ....

jules 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 - will you be my
gf y/n ?

   me - yes i will
me- ok now you can
post it!

jules 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 - I was going to anyways.

After a few minutes maddy and cassie woke up and we turned on our favorite show and just cuddled into eachother.

Around three hours later we were in some random cafe in Los Angeles. Cassie had been talking about it all week so we decided to finally check it out since we had the time.

While sitting there waiting for our food some waiter came up to us and slid me her number and started flirting with me. I wasn't going to be rude and tell her to stop but I wasn't flirting back either.

Once she hinted she wasn't getting anywhere she left leaving a confused maddy and cassie. I never turn down anyone flirting with me single or not but I really really liked jules.

No one else interested me in the slightest.

" Ok you must really like jules. " maddy said laughing.

" Yes. She. Does. " Cassie says way to confident while looking at her phone with a shocked expression.

Before I could say anything she pushed the phone in both of our faces.

Showing us jules instagram where she had posted the picture of us from yesterday.

Like by @ yoruerue , @ user63 , and 78 others

@ julessxo - 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

view all 31 comments

@ yoruerue - new couple ?
      ↪️ maybe

@ user63 - cuties 😍

@ prettyboyjay - FINALLY SAY GOT HER GIRL !
       ↪️ she did

katqween - 🥰🥰

user58 - seriously?

" So thats where you were yesterday? " maddy questioned beginning to tease "

" you need to explain right now. " cassie demanded playfully but serious at the same time.

I explained to them everything that happened last night and how we had a good time and then this morning when i'm pretty sure we started dating.