maddy

Y/N POV.

Finally I was in a bed about to drift off into the dream world. Of course I wasn't in my bed but the second place I am most is probably maddys bed.

I look over to see maddy scrolling through her phone eating some of my leftover fries from mcdonald's.

Maddy had never been much of a cuddler that was more cassie and I. But she did enjoy wrapping her legs around ours which made it incredibly difficult for me to grab my phone.

It had been all day before I realised I haven't really talked to jules since I left this morning.

  jules 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

jules 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 - sayyy

jules 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 - babeeee

jules 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 - where are you * sends ss of my location *

ohh fuck

me - I was at a party :) my bad
my phone was turned off.

jules 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 - oh

jules 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 - what kinda party
where ur phone had to be off ?

me - i'm sorry , I was just
having fun .

me - wyd ?

jules 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 - it's fine .. i am
about to gts, u ?

me - same * sends picture of me in the bed *

jules 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 - ur cute 🙈

jules 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 - you with maddy and cassie ?

me - yeah i'm with mads

jules 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 - alright good night love.
I'll see you tmr ?

me - yess you will gn 🤰

" you texting your girlfriend. "

I smiled and nodded my head.

Maddy jumped on top of me hitting me in the chest smiling at me. She was always really supportive of me and my decisions besides some of the cheating.

I was 14 years old when I first came out and maddy actually helped me explore that.

In 8th grade I met a girl on social media who was a friend at first but soon turned into something more serious. I didn't notice at first that she liked me but I realised she did when she would send me nudes.

I quickly blocked her but soon I started to regret it. For the next few weeks all I could do was think about my feelings.

Was I gay ?

I got depressed and maddy was the first one to notice and when I told her everything and how confused I was she kissed me.

I was shocked.. I definitely didn't expect that I had never saw her as anything more than a friend.

" did you like that ? "

" .. a lot " I blushed like an idiot

" then yeah your probably gay or something but who cares ! there's nothing wrong with that. "

Even though I did develop a little crush on her and we did hook up a few times but never anything serious. She fucked me when she was mad at nate or her parents.. no strings attached type thing. But maddy was straight I could tell by the way she was in bed she was just there to get her aggression out.

Sex is fun though so I didn't really ever care and plus we were best friends.

It's been around 7 months since we've done anything though cause she respects jules and I's relationship and I love her for that. Ever since i've came out she's been there for me even through my lost phases my messy phases, she never left.

" i'm proud of you .. finally finding your true love" she kissed my cheek before laying back down.

We starred at each other for awhile just looking at each other.

" I'm sorry "

" For what " I laughed nervously

" I used you for sex then left you alone. Plus you  could've caught feelings and I caused you to go through all this drinking shit and i'm sorry.

During the time maddy and I were hooking up she was obviously with nate and I was with hundreds of other girls.

I had an addiction.

One day I had a doctors appointment and my doctor told me I had chlamydia.

The first person I told was maddy .. One I was freaking out and didn't know who else to call. And two I was having sex with her too she deserved to know.

She wasn't happy about that at all she actually stopped talking to me for about three months and that's when the drinking started.

I know it's pathetic but maddy is like my soulmate in best friend form as well as cassie and I can't handle them being upset with me.

" you didn't cause anything.. i enjoyed it " I laughed again and so did she.