cassie pt2

Y/N POV.

         I woke up to like 50 missed calls and texts from Maddy she had only ever spammed me this much when Nate first hit her and when she found out I relapsed for the first time.

Jules sitting on my lap with my face in her hands going on and on about some tv show thinks. And as much as I liked this position I needed to know what was going on.

" baby I need to go to the bathroom " I smiled gently moving her off me. I grabbed my phone and started to walk out of the room.

When I was in the bathroom I used it and then opened my facetime log to call Maddy.

Right, when her face popped up on the screen I knew something wasn't right. Her eyes were glossy with messy mascara and her hair was a fucking mess.

  * incall *

mads 🥰 - Why the fuck have you not been answering the phone! I've been trying to fucking call you all night.

me - I'm sorry I didn't see but I'm here now. What is going on?

The tears in her eyes she once wiped away are filling her eyes again.

mads 🥰 - cassie is in the hospital... I don't know what happened but her dad came to see her last night.

me - Is she okay? This doesn't explain her in the hospital.

mads 🥰 - she tried to fucking kill herself.. her phone log she called you she fucking told you she needed you and you ignored her.

me - she never call or texted I'm looking at my phone right now.

mads 🥰 - yeah .. I'll call you later she's waking up.

I immediately got dressed and went to the hospital. I didn't even bother to tell Jules where I was going I just said I'd be right back.

Arriving at the hospital I texted Maddy for the room number. I made my way up to the room cassie was in and when I walked in all I saw were tears.

Cassie was crying so was her sister and mom,  Maddy was just in a chair watching her. All eyes went straight to me when I walked in and my heart broke.

" get out "

" cassie .. " her mom tried to reason.

I was beyond confused I was just her ' person ' the other day and now she hates me.

" I just came to see you. "

" Yeah after you told me to deal with my shit alone after I said I needed you. "

What the fuck is she talking about.

" Cass I haven't talked to you since I left Maddy's house on su- "

She threw her phone at me. Which I thankfully caught, and she aimed right at my head.

I saw the messages.

This was the most confusing thing that's ever happened... I didn't say this.

If anything I would've got up and raced over to the blond girl's home. That's what our relationship is, to be honest, an emotional one. Every single time one of us needs each other we are always there.

I've known Cassie my whole life since Lexi and rue have always been close. But Cassie and I didn't start to talk until 9th grade. Her name was always in everyone's mouth saying something negative.

One day I saw her in the bathroom crying and I felt the need to comfort her. Like I said I've known her my whole life and Maddy and she were good friends.

I stayed with her for a while and calmed her down, well at least tried to I'm not too good at stuff like that. She was embarrassed I get it she sent nudes to somebody she trusted and now the whole school has access to them. But at the same time, the pictures were hot and she should embrace it and that's exactly what I told her.

She was still a little scared so I exposed the idea of us walking out of the school in nothing but our pants and a bra. That's exactly what we did to the car. Maddy saw us going to the car so she followed as well .. with her shirt off of course.

And boom that's how the trio was formed.

During the summer before my sophomore year, we made a pack. We had to stick together for the rest of our lives and we couldn't let our relationships get in the middle of it.

So yeah reading the messages on cassies phone made my heart drop.

To give us time cassies mom and sister stepped out for a moment.

I didn't care if Cass was mad at me right now or not this bitch could've been dead I needed a hug.

" You know I would never do something like that I would've been there for you. "

She hugged me back.

.... "

I heard Maddy say something underneath her breath that I couldn't quite understand.

" what? "

" Y/n you know exactly who it was why are you acting like it was just some big accident. "

" Maddy, can we just sit here and enjoy the fact that cassie is fucking alive. "

I knew what she was hinting too and yes I was fully aware they both hated my girlfriend at this moment. At the same time, it had to of been an accident Jules is not at all that type of person.

It was just a misunderstanding.

  Jules 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

me - you make it home safe?

Leave me alone she is still my girlfriend.

Jules 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 - yes

Jules 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 - is everything okay?

  me - yea everything is cool
Cass is in the hospital though
so that's where I am rn
but she's ok atm.

Jules - ik this sounds bad but
I'm the one who turned Cassie's
notifications off.

me - yea I figured that much

me - we can talk about it
later though, ok?

Jules 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 - are u mad?

me - no but ion wanna talk
about it rn.