don't fuck this up

Y/ N POV.

" I really like you. "

she said breaking the silence that was slowly filling the room.

" I like you too .. a lot "

" You must've said that to the girls you cheated on too. "

fuck.

I did lol.

But I swear I meant it this time.

Remember.. be honest.

here goes nothing.

" I did, but this time I really mean it. I've never lasted this long .. "

" Am I suppose to feel lucky. "

" No .. your not, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that. "

" How'd you mean it ? How am I supposed to trust you when you don't even trust me ! "

" Just give me a chance. I promise i'm not, I haven't given you a reason to not trust me. "

I my eyes we're starting to water at this point.. damn I must really freaking like her.

I walked up towards her and pulled her into a tight hug thinking it would be the last.

I looked up and looked her right in the eyes.

" I will not hurt you if that's what you're worried about I promise. You don't have to trust me but I promise if you give me a chance i'll show you that you can. "

She just starred into my eyes not saying anything like she was trying to see if I was lying.

Once she was satisfied she pulled me into a passionate kiss that soon turned into another make out session.

Jules threw us on the bed with her on top. She was kissing at my neck while I moaned into hers. We had never done anything before and to be honest I didn't know what to do.

I just let her touch and kiss me however and wherever she pleased. Which I could tell worked out in both of our favours.

Even though we haven't been very sexual together we learned some things about ourselves. Jules had always been submissive when she messed around with men.

But right when she realised she likes women as well she saw she was the opposite with this gender.

I don't mind at all though if we're being honest because i've always been a bottom..

So I didn't learn shit about myself that I didn't know besides the fact that I could like someone this much.

I felt my body shiver for a moment and when I looked down I saw jules rubbing on my clit through my pants.

She looked up at me asking me for consent which I happily nodded my head too.

We were finally at this point. I don't know what changed her minds just seconds ago she said she didn't trust me.

I can't fuck this up.