here we go again

Y/N POV.

     It had been about a four months since jules and I started dating and it's been amazing. We're way closer to eachother than we were when we went on our first few dates.

We are always together as well we never leave eachother side and sometimes I get scared she's going to get tired of me. But she always reassures me all the time that she could never.

Usually the person you're with in high school most likely won't be the person you end up spending your life with. Only two percent of marriages are from a high school relationship, with only 25 percent of women saying that they married their first love.

I don't like those numbers.

And I really really I hope I get to spend the rest of my life with her , she's amazing. I know jules is my soulmate she has to be I want her to be so bad. But I know there's a big world out there and it isn't likely that she is but, who cares.

Remember when I said jules and I are always together ? Well we're not right now she went out with her dad and i'm at jays house. Today jules and I decided we needed some family and friends times seeming we're around eachother all the time.

About and hour ago I left maddy and cassie but I still see them everyday even with jules. Cassie is extremely clingy but I am too so I don't really mind most of the times.

After spending the day with jayden playing video games and baking cupcakes with his little sister for her class. I started heading out to my aunts house to spend the night with my cousins.

On the way I decided to call gia to let her know I was coming and to ask if she wanted food or something.

* in call *

me - ayooo !

gia - yooooo * laughs *

me - hey i'm on my way over there cause i miss my family. y'all want some food ?

gia - finally i literally never see you . rue isn't here i think she's at your girlfriends house and yes can you get some subway.

me - uhh ok . i'm on my way text me what my aunt wants. bye i love you.

gia - alright thank u love you too!

  * end of call *

I don't really care that rue and jules are together they were friends first. I just think she should've told me that instead of lying to me saying that she was with her dad.

Maybe she finished with her dad and is now with rue .

I decided to text her and ask her where she was, guess what she said .

jules 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 - I told you i'm out with my dad.

I'm not crazy or anything but who is lying to me I go to check to see if both of them are together and they are. It's none of my business but why lie ? Are they doing something they shouldn't?

Before I got out the car with our three sandwiches I decided to get my mind out of this bad place and just enjoy my family.

The next day ...

Y/N POV.

I still couldn't take my mind off jules and rue and i don't know why. I mean rue is my big cousin, she my family she would never do that right ?

I couldn't help myself I had give in oto my drinking, I had been doing so well since I met jules but I needed to forget. I started drinking until I couldn't feel the burn of it going down my throat.