100%

You can have all your plans in life all figured out, you can know exactly what you wanna do and wanna be. Life is a crazy thing though and your plans to go to college and become whatever can end.

All it takes is one second for your life to change drastically, to change forever.

Y/N POV.

Jules and I were laying down in the in the middle of nowhere watching the clouds. Well we weren't in the middle of nowhere I used to walk on this nature trail and I thought i'd me a good idea to bring jules.

But the in the middle of nowhere wasn't technically a lie. We got caught in the beauty of everything around us. Jules saw a purple butterfly and decided to chase it. So now we didn't know where we were but that wasn't the point.

If i'm being honest if it was anyone else I would've let them chase that butterfly alone. But it was anyone else it was the love of my life, the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Anything jules did was amazing just because jules was doing it.

Starring at a cloud that had a very familiar shape I started to get lost in my thoughts until they were interrupted by a angelic voice.

" ever since I was little all I ever wanted was to live in a nice house with my boyfriend .. with my best friend right next door. That's literally all I wanted in life was my too soulmates. I never really cared about my job or anything else just them. Until I met you. "

She rolled over a starred at me watching me blush. While I was still starring at the familiar shape in the sky.

" You are my best friend .. your my girlfriend. "

She laughed

" I'd never in a million years though i'd say that. You changed everything, And i'm so afraid to mess it up."

She laid her head on my chest while I just thought about what she had said. I'm the one who should me afraid to mess it up. I'm the one with all the secrets, with all the problems.

" You know how many high school relationships that actually last. "

" no, but i know it's low. "

" It is it's like 20% or something. I was thinking about this the other day. I want this to work and so do you.. we can't keep secrets from each other and we have to communicate. Because that 20% doesn't involve us we are going to make it too 100% in this relationship because I love you. "

fuck

fuck

I just ruined the moment

JULES POV.

You know that feeling on a roller coaster when your at the top and you start going down? That is exactly how I feel right now my heart is literally in my ass right now. I knew I loved her but I never wanted to say it this early on it's only been like 6 months.

But at the same time she just said we're different.. our relationship isn't everyone else's relationship.

It was ours and only ours.

I was already laying on top of her chest so I could feel her heartbeat. It felt like she was about to explode.

I straddled her waist and went in for a small kiss that was everything in one. This girl is everything i've ever wanted, but I still don't know if I can trust her.

But isn't love trust ?

I trust her I have too. Please god don't let this bite me in the ass.

" I love you too. "

I felt her smile that's same smile from when she first asked me out. That same smile from our first date and same smile I get when I wake up next to her in the morning.

That smile makes me the happiest girl in the world and that's why I love her.