old feels

Y/N POV.

Loud music blasting in a room full of people dancing and having fun, was exactly how I liked spending my weekends.

It was something about parties that I really enjoyed.

I loved how they made me feel.

I know kinda ironic that an ex alcoholic loves partying in environments filled with alcohol but they give me a good feeling.

I've never been much of a people person but during parties it's like your invisible and seen at the same time.

Nobody cares what your doing or wearing everyone's have a good fucking time sober or not.

I don't think i've ever went this long without going to a party .. it had been like 4 months.

If I didn't have that feeling back soon I was going to turn right back to vodka and I didn't want that.

I dropped jules off at her house this morning without telling her my plans.

I didn't mean any harm by it but I know relationships can be ruined without space. She needs time to herself just as much as I do.

Of course if she were to call and ask where I was i'd tell her, but I didn't see it necessary.

I took a shower and got dressed into an outfit I picked out the other night.

Just something casual

I opened the shoe box in the corner of my closet pulling out a small snack. It was just to lighten me up though.. I have more fun when i'm high and don't give a fuck.

I got in my car and made my way to a totally different district. I used to talk to girls every fucking where and it worked in my favour tonight just like every other.

I didn't bring any of my friends with me I just decided to go alone. Mainly because they all had something going on this week with their boos.

I pulled up to the party and right when I walked in I automatically went straight to the kitchen. I poured myself a root beer because it burns when you drink them and I needed something.

I started to scan the room see where everyone and everything was. My eyes soon fell upon ariana, ariana was my ex .. like an actual ex.

I never cheated on her it was a genuine relationship kinda like me and jules.

I was shocked to see her here but at the same time this was her neighborhood. I wasn't even thinking about her, I just didn't want a fight to pop off.

Even though our relationship was great it didn't compare to jules. Jules was fucking amazing everything she did was just fucking cool. And ariana was just a crazy ass person I wanted out of my life. Which I thought I already accomplished until now.