text me

JULES POV.

It had been about a week since that little incident with y/n. Even though rue and y/n seemed to be over it I couldn't get over y/n telling me about her past relationships.

I never pictured her as a cheater at all.. This was probably my sign to end whatever we had going on.

I just finally thought I had someone to myself .. where I wasn't a secret or now getting cheated on.

She did seem genuinely scared at the idea of me being with rue.

She might actually really like me.

Or she just wants to cheat first.

I haven't really talked to her since then I just asked her to give me a little space. She didn't drive me to school anymore and we didn't go on little dates.

Y/N POV.

" Literally you can't tell her .. I will hate you both for the rest of my life. "

" I don't see the big deal say .. she's your girlfriend. "

" exactly "

I didn't want jules to feel obligated to love me because she was scared I'd start drinking or something.

That's way to much pressure on a person.

Like with rue, addiction is a disease and the person with it needs to be cared for. I'm always extra nice to rue and making sure nobody hurts her cause I don't want her to die.

And even though it's not exactly the same I never want jules to feel that way especially with me.

I'm her girlfriend.

I'm supposed to be her safe place.

After I finished explaining that to maddy and cassie for the thousandths time they finally agreed.

ding

My phone went off.

I was silently hoping that It was jules.

Opening my phone I saw it was and it make me smile a bit. Which made maddy and cassie laugh a little.

But I ignored them and payed attention to my phone.

  jules 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

jules 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 - we need to talk.

me - rn ?

jules 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 - yes, but i'm not doing this over the phone .

me -  do you want me to come over ?

jules 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 - yes

I mentally cursed myself jules was about to break up with me I fucking knew it.

Right when I actually like someone the universe has to go and mess it all the way up. I already said I wasn't going to cheat on her and I sincerely meant that. I really really liked this girl.

I left maddys house but not before I showed them the text and asked them for advice. Of course I didn't really listen to maddys .. the last thing I wanted was a toxic relationship.

But cassie gave me some good advice I guess she just told me to be honest and trust my heart.

Some lame sappy ass shit but hey I was going with it.

Once I made my way over to jules house I got out the car and knocked on her door.

Soon enough her dad opened it and told me she was upstairs.

Yikes not even a " hey " he knew we were together I had dinner with the man !

Jules must've told him something because he is not feeling me right now.

I just nodded my head and walked up the stairs headed towards her room.

I stood outside there and knocked again.

" y/n ? "

" yea .. it's me "

She open the door then went to sit on her bed and I just stood there waiting for her to say something.