same problem

JULES POV.

It had been around 2 weeks since y/n and I started dating and it was going pretty well. I mean we did start dating after our first date which is pretty quick. Plus i've never actually been with a girl before but say is different I really really like her. Way more than all the guys i've ever been or done anything with.

She's just different.

I'm currently getting ready for school and i'm riding with my girlfriend and her friends. I've gotten to know them more and they're pretty cool.

The only problem I have with this relationship is that I over think to much. Like I know y/n likes me but I can't help but think she doesn't like me like me.

I mean every guy i've been with wants to have sex with me the first damn day. Say hasn't even tried to come close, all we do is kiss and cuddle. I mean I personally don't think i'm ready but why isn't she if she likes me.

Y/N POV.

I had already picked up maddy and cassie and now I was on the way to get jules. Things have been going pretty good between us, i've been taking things slow to make sure she's not uncomfortable or unhappy.

Yesterday we went on a little painting day she set up. It was really nice and she's really talented, I love the way we learn more and more about eachother everyday.

I was now pulling up to her house I texted her as I watched maddy through the mirror mad because she's in the back. The only reason jules is picked up last is because her house is farthest so she'd be in the front either way.

Jules got in the car and engulfed me intoxicating hug and gave me a peck on the lips. She then turned around with a smile on her face and said good morning to the blonde and dark haired girl in the back.

Once we pulled up to the school and everyone got out we started going our separate ways. Maddy went to find nate while cassie went off with kat and bb. Jules and I however stayed together and walked into the school hand n hand.

It was no secret that jules was trans and nobody really seemed to care. Except for the homophobic and perverted boys/men who would say something under their breath or shout at us when we walked by.

But it didn't bother me at all. I could tell it bothered her a tad but she was strong.

We walked over to our class where we both had our first period of the day. As we walked in we went straight to our seats which weren't close at all.

As the class was going on I couldn't help but stare at the beauty that's was 3 rows in front of me. Even if I was only looking at the back of her head she was still beautiful.

After awhile I couldn't help myself I know it's bad to feel this way in school but I needed her.

Right now.

   jules 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

  me- meet me in the bathroom by the
nurse.

I got up and left for the bathroom not even waiting for her to reply. I wasn't thinking about people interrupting because the one by the nurse was a one person bathroom.

I sat leaned against the seat waiting for her to come in. I waited for around 10 minutes before I realised she wasn't coming. I was confused she read the messages, did she not wanna be with me ?

Throughout the rest of the day I tried my best to avoid her. We had no more classes and we had different lunch times so it wasn't to difficult.

I started to overthink the whole situation. Like that's all I could thing of for the rest of the day. I just decided to tell myself she was just nervous and wasn't ready.

But in the back of my head I couldn't do anything but think she didn't like me in that way.