date

Y/N POV.

        It was around three o'clock in the afternoon on a
Saturday and I was with maddy and cassie. We were at my house watching a movie, well I was watching the movie they were talking about nate and mckay.

The movie was getting boring so I just turned it off and turned on some music instead. I tried to join in on their conversation but it was so depressing. Like why be in a relationship where you're not being treated well.

I decided to go on my phone and check my socials and messages.

While I was checking my phone coincidentally I gotta text from a girl that can always make me smile.

Before I even read the text I was smiling to myself like an idiot. I didn't even know why she was texting me.

My smile got even bigger when I saw the emoji she put next to her name. We put our own numbers in each others phones to make it easier and I was so happy I didn't even look.

jules 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 -

jules 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩I think i would like to pay you back rn ...

  me -   where should we go ?

jules 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 - Idk wasn't this date your idea ?

   me - how'd you know it was a date
and not just to friends hanging out ?

jules 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 - Well first off we weren't friends till now and maddy might have said something.

After I read that my heart dropped a little out of embarrassment. I knew one of them was going to say something, but there was no point in getting mad. I know she had good intentions when she told her.

   me - and you're fine with this ?

jules 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 - y wouldn't i be .. are you fine with me ?

Word got around about jules and how she was a little different from other girls fast. Even though I started liking her before I found out my feelings never changed.

If anything they've just grown stronger.

     me - more than fine .
Can i pick u up now ?

Jules 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 - * send address *

I jumped up and ran to my closet not bother to tell maddy and cassie where I was going. I knew if I told them they'd be way to happy for me and I didn't wanna get my hopes up.

When I found an outfit I got dressed in it and went to the bathroom to do my hair.

Before I left my house I told the girls i'd be back in like a few hours. I left them sitting in my bed with confused faces but they were at my house because my parents were out on a business trip and they were staying with me anyways.

I got in my car and realized I had nothing planned I groaned and put my head on the wheel to think. I knew I didn't wanna just go out to eat I wanted to do something fun.

Then It clicked.

I put her address in my phone then made my way over to the blond girls home.

When I pulled up I texted her that I was here and not even minutes later she was walking into my car. She was so amazing she had her hair down with pink streaks and pink glittery eyeshadow.

When she got in the car I expected it to be a little awkward but it wasn't at all. When she first got in she pulled me into a tight hug.

The whole car ride we just talked and laughed we had so much more in common than I realised.

Soon we got to our destination which was only like 30 minutes away.

" really ? " she said laughing.

I looked at her with a smile on my face as well.

" I could have sworn you were taking me to a restaurant . "

" well I thought this would be more fun and it is a restaurant. Just one with video games. " I said holding the door open for her as we walked into dave & busters.

Once we got settled and paid for our cards we got a small booth and waited for our food to come.

About 40 mins later we had finished our meal we got up and started playing the games.

Before I even noticed it had been like two hours I had been having the best time i've had in a while.

Eventually we had to head back home but not before we stopped to cash in our tickets.

Walking into the ticket booth the first thing jules laid her eyes on she wanted. She ran up to it and turned around and put it in my face. It was a pink and blue Nintendo switch.

" It's only 6,700 thousand tickets we have to have like 10,000" she claimed.

I went over to count the tickets while she kept looking at other prizes just incase we didn't have enough.

We ended up having more than enough and we stoled the left over tickets. We used that money to go to game store and we both bought a game of our choice. We collectively made the decision to share the device and trade off every Saturday.

That was my idea .. i'm sorry but I just love seeing her.