cassie pt1

kinda short?? something bad coming up cs I'm bored
Y/N POV.

          It was a late Friday night, Jules and I were getting ready to leave for dinner, one with her father. He offered to take us out after he claimed he was tired of watching us lay on the couch "doing nothing " all day.

In our defense, we hadn't been doing anything we were playing Minecraft building everything from scratch. It took us two hours before we could even make a food farm.

Jules wasn't very good at the game.

Anyways it was time to pay the bill and of course, I offered to pay to try to impress my girl's dad. I pulled my card out ready to place it on the table until my hand was grabbed by another.

" No worries sweetheart I made y'all come, I can pay. "

" Thank you, Mr. Vaughn," I said softly.

Finally, we had made it back to their home, and Jules and I cleaned the living room. After we went back to her room and I watched her play animal crossing on the Nintendo.

I got bored though, so I went back downstairs purposely leaving my phone right next to her. I thought it was a cute gesture, I had nothing to hide.

NOBODIES POV.

Jules continued to play her game she began to get impatient missing her girlfriend's touch.

Around five minutes went by but to Jules I bet it felt much longer, Jules was about to yell her name until her phone rang.

Looking at the contact name she immediately saw it was Cassie's. She wasn't very fond of Cassie, she often thought they were hiding something.

Cassie had an odd relationship with her girlfriend which made her question her girlfriend's loyalty. She also thought Cassie was extremely manipulative to you and sometimes even Maddy.

She figured the girl could find someone else to listen to her dump rants or put down to make herself feel better.

Cause of this when Cassie called she declined it and turned the notifications for Cassie's number completely off.

When I went to do that she texted " i need you"  or some shit, but I didn't want that for y/n. I left her on read hoping she would find someone else to sob to.