i just wanted a kiss

Y/N POV.

        It had been a few days since the little bathroom thing and still neither of us have talked about it. The ride home from school that day was a little weird but maybe it was just me. Then yesterday day she decided to ride het bike to school which was really weird.

I didn't know if she was mad at me or just nervous but she had no reason to be either. It's not like I was going to hurt her or something but you never know so that's why I should probably got talk to her.

I got dressed and got in my car and drove to her house without telling her so she couldn't cancel on me.

When I pulled up to her house I got out the car and walked up and knocked on her door. Her dad answered and told me she was in her room so I headed upstairs. I started to get a little nervous but I finally knocked on the door and walked in when her voice told me I could come in.

I could tell she wasn't expecting me to walk through that door at all she was pretty shocked. She got up and pulled me into a hug and brought our lips together which was clearly not expected. When air became a problem she pulled away with a smile on her face.

" hey pretty girl. " I blushed at the name I loved when she called me that and she was well aware of it.

" You're not mad at me or anything right ? " I asked with my head down trying my hardest not to make eye contact.

" No .. wh- why would I be " she replied.

She definitely knew why but I could tell like me she was trying to avoid the situation. I didn't know if I should continue this or change the subject.

" Before you say anything if you're talking about the bathroom thing I just wasn't in the mood . We were in school for christ sake. "

Yeah that did make since but she still could've said that in text.

" would you ever wanna do it at all ? " I asked nervously.

She looked into my eyes and smiled.

" Of course you're my girlfriend I was just nervous and I didn't want our first time to be in a school bathroom."

Yeah she has a point but I was never going to do all that I just needed a fucking kiss or something.

I started to laugh and she just sat on the end of her bed confused.

" I wasn't going to have sex with you in the bathroom! I just wanted a kiss. " I claimed.

After a few hours we just cuddled and watched tv. She turned on this modelling show that turned out to be pretty good. I found out she was into modelling and I myself thought she would be an amazing model. I really wanted to know everything about this girl and I was so excited to.