Josh Returns

***WARNING!! CHAPTER CONTAINS RISQUE SUBJECTS!! READ AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE!!***

"Josh!" I couldn't contain myself as I wrapped around him.

He laughed and pulled me straight into his embrace. It felt like it had been too long since I'd seen him, and Friday had finally came.

"Hey." He breathed. His hair had grown into his eyes a little, making him all the more sexy.

"Hey yourself." I giggled. I was beyond happy to have him back. Caleb and I still weren't talking, so the only person I had to make conversation with was my belly, and Riley.

He brushed a hair from my face, his eyes lingering on mine playfully. "Did you miss me?" He asked airly.

"Are you kidding?!" No longer being able to stand it, I pressed my lips on to his. He completely took over the kiss, making me melt right it to him.

He chuckled and pulled back a little. "I got something for you." He smirked.

"Seriously?" I beamed as he let me down back onto my feet.

He led me inside his house where I greeted his parents amd younger brother before we went up to his room. He closed the door and walked over to his suitcase that was sitting on his bed unzipped. He pulled out a little bag and handed it to me.

I smiled. "What's this for?"

He shrugged a little. "Beautiful girls deserve beautiful things."

I rolled my eyes and giggled. "Back to the cheeseyness I see." He smirked as I opened the gift bag to find a box with a little ribbon. Kay was scrawled in elegant letters. Already, my heart was beating quickly.

I opened it to reveal a diamomd bracelet. It was simple, yet elegant. My mouth opened into a little "o". "Josh!" I said in awe. "It's beautiful. But, I can't accept something like this, this is way too expensive."

He rolled his eyes and walked over to me. He grabbed me by my hips, closing the space between us. "Not when you're worth it." He whispered seuctivley.

I smiled into his eyes as his gaze held mine. I let him clasp it into place on my wrist where it fit perfectly. "It's beautiful." I breathed.

He held the side of my face in his hands, an expression that I couldn't read in his eyes. His lips moved against mine gently as he kissed me tenderly. My hands knotted in his hair. God how I had missed every little thing about him. His embrace, his touch, his kisses, his silky hair that curled slightly at the ends, the dip in his back the went all the way down in a sexy arch, his voice in my ear, I had missed him.

He walked me backwards towards his bed where he angled his body above mine. I exhaled softly as his lips trailed over my jaw line, and then up, where he nibbled on my ear.

"Josh." I whispered. He was pulling me under, and I couldn't find myself in such a position at the moment. "Your family is here." It was an excuse, but a valid one at that.

"No one will come up here, they won't be able to hear us." I blushed a little as his hands roamed the length of my body.

He was probably right, his house was a pretty decent size. But, I was starting to feel too aware of the little baby inside me. Having sex just didn't seem all that...respectful.

His short fell tothe floor, exposing the rock hard bodyI had missed. I shivered as his tongue trailed over my the burning skin of my neck as he made sure to leave bright red love bite.

I giggled. "Now I'm going to have to hide that."

He rolled his eyes with a sly smirk. "Hey, you'd just better be happy I didn't put it where I wanted to put it." He poked me in my side.