Space

***WARNING!! A BIT OF RISQUE SITUATIONS IS IN THIS CHAPTER!!! READ AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE!!!***

"Josh!" I could see his back in my line of vision, I was determined to catch up with him. I had to push my way through a few in the process, but I soon caught up with him. I grabbed him by his arm, forcing him to a halt.

He whipped his head around quickly in surprise. "Oh. Hey." He said simply.

I shot him an irratated look. Now this was just becoming ridiculous. It was Friday, he couldn't possibly stillbe mad. I was sick of being ignored by him.

"Hey? Is that really all you have to say?" I half shreiked.

He frowned and gave me a look, eyeing the people around us. "Could we...not do this right now?" He said hushly.

Was he joking right now? Someone please tell me he was joking?! I knew my face was something of disbeliefe. How dare he ignore my calls, avoid me in the halls, and even so much as skip second hour just to avoid me? And the, he asks me to not "do this" right now?!

I squared my jaw and turned on my heel. Fine, if he wanted to be an inconsiderate ass hole, so could I.

"Wait,Tabitha hold on." He sighed heavily. I could hear his steps behind me as he followed me out towards the parking lot.

"Why the hell should I?! You want to be a douche? Go right ahead, see if I care!" Truth was, I did care...a lot. The fact that he was ignoring me without reason was enough to hurt me; but the fact that he had dismissed me to my face, that was just too much to handle.

"Look, I'm sorry okay. I just need a little space for a while."

I stopped in my tracks and turned to look at him. I hated how god awfully hot he was. It pained me to even think about.

"Are you breaking up with me?" I accused. It was only seconds until yhe hot tears would be fresh and ready to spill over.

"No!" He took both my wrist in his hands. "Of course not. I...I just need time away from...all of this."

"All of what?!" I cried.

His face softend a little. "It's not you, trust me. It's well...this whole thing with Caleb, which...well, all centers around you. Everything, it all leads right back to you. I can't keep going through this with him. This, this bull shit. Tabitha, it's driving me insane. You may not be able to see it, but Caleb...he, he's like...obssesed with you. And it all is just adding so much pressure on to me, so much. Yeah, there's a bit of unresolved issues beyween us, but now, with you in the picture, it just makes everything worse."

I wiped at my tears. Could he say it in a harsher way?! "Right, it's my fault. I'm sorry." My voice was flat and non-caring.

"No, of course it's not your fault. This has to do with Caleb and I. And unfortunatly, you got stuck in the middle."

I sniffed. Of course I did, I always did. Everything was always my fault, whether it was volantarily, or involentariy.

"Just say it Josh...no I'll say it for you: you want to get rid of me so you can get rid of your problem withCaleb. I get it,I'm the one who caused the problem in the first place." I could feel the tears wetting my cheeks now. I shut my eyes and shook my head. "You know what, how about I save you the trouble?"

I turned to leave him, intending not to look back, and intending to forget about him, but we both knew that that wasn't possible. I was in love with him, and he knew it.

He caught me by my hand and pulled me back towards him, planting his lips firmly on mine. When he finally pulled away, we were both breathless.

"Stop talking crazyness Tab." He brushed the hair from my face. "You know I couldn't leave you alone even if I tried." He whispered as his fingers grazed my cheek softly. I could see it in his eyes, what he was saying was the honest truth, and he meant it. "Can you forgive me?"

I nodded, unable to say anything thanks to the gravatational pull of his eyes. I was sure that, no matter what he did, I would be able to forgive him.

He kissed me again, gently this time, cradling my face in his hands as he did. My arms snaked around his waist as I burried my face in his chest. It had been far too long, and I was craving his attention. All I could think about was being with him, feeling the warmness of his embrace. His was the sunshine I needed on a cloudy day.

I stood on my toes and kissed his chin. "Don't ever do that again, you hear me?"

He nodded and kissed the tip of my nose. "I promise."

******

"I missed this." Josh ran his fingers through my hair gently as I laid across his lap.

"You're the one who ignored me." I pointed out.

He chuckled lightly and kissed the top of my head. "True, but tha doesn't mean it wasn't a hard thing to do." He added.

I shrugged, flipping through the channels in my living room. "Well, you wouldn't have had to miss me, had you not decided to give me the silent treatment."

He looked down at me, a miniscule smile on his face. "You're going to be mad at me for a while huh?"

"Possibly." If only he knew how I had sat starring at my phone, hoping it would ring.

He rested his head on mine, his cool breath tickling my face. "What can I do to make you forgive me?"

He was already forgiven, but I was still upset. I stretched a little so that I could seal the inches of space between our lips. He kissed me back, already into it.

Without breaking the kiss, I turned so that I was now facing him properly. His hands knotted in my hair, trying to leave no space between us.

Oh how I had missed making out with him. He was an incredible kisser, and my day just didn't feel the same if I didn't recieve one. My hormones wereon edge, so I felt deprived of what I needed; him.

In the short time that we hadn't talked, I had somehow managed to forget how amazing his body was. It was toned, muscled, and lean in all of the right places. My hands trailed over his rock hard abs and I all but melted right into him as he kissed me back. His hands held me closer to him as he kised me with so much fire. I could tell that this past week had left him wanting me, just as I needed him.

His tongue trailed over my bottom lip softly and I whimpered into him. If only he knew what he was doing to me.

His fingers undid a few of the buttons on my shirt as I tried to remind myself to breath evenly. The road our relationship had taken after our first time had been an exciting one. We both found it extrememly hard to keep our hands off of each other. I was surprised at how long he was able to stay away. I just hoped it wouldn't happen again.

He picked me up as easily as if lifting a feathef and carried me towards my room, laying me down gently on the bed. With one hand, he pulled his shirt from over his head, breaking the kiss for only a slight second.

"You're so beautiful Mckenzie." He whispered in my ear. I grinned at the sound of my middle name.

"Using my middle name is not going to make me forgive you." I teased.

He cocked a brow before bending down to brush his lips over my neck. "I think I can think of a few things." He smirked.

That was the end of sentences for a while.