1• Hเddєn

✞𝘒𝘈𝘕𝘌 ✞

𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘺'𝘴 𝘎𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘉𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘭 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘱  ⇜

One word, irritated.

Lol, yeah let me break it down for you. Imagine you're me right now and I'll give you my current predicament.

You're stuck in a bridal shop with your best friend fiancé because your best friend isn't allowed to see the dress, and is forcing you to go.

After hours of her trying different dresses on she still hasn't came up with one she likes and the only word that comes out your mouth when a new one appears is "nice".

Oh, and let's not forget that not only are you the "best man" but somehow you're the "made of honor" too.

FINALLY THE BEST PART.

you're in love with your best friend.

-laughs in pain- anyways...

"How about this one, I think I look fat" Tiana turns in the mirror.

"It's nice" I respond not looking up from my phone.

"You're not helping at all Kane, what was your point in coming?" She sighed rubbing her head.

"Shit, I don't know. Ask your fiancé." I looked up at her.

"You know I have no friends and that's the only reason you're my made of honor." She walked back into the fitting rooms.

"It still confuses me on how y'all didn't even ask if I was okay with it."

"It's too late now, in about 8 weeks me and my baby will be officially married." She smiled so hard her cheeks were ruby red.

"Adorable" I mumbled.

Y'all probably think I'm jealous right ? Not necessarily, I'm just hurt because I have a feeling she knows but I wouldn't dare bring it up.

Tiana is... Tiana. It's been 2 years and I still don't trust her with London but whatever.

"I think this is the one !" She stood in front of me.

"Absolutely" I stood up ready to leave.

"Wait-

"Nah shawt, we been here for hellas. I need some food and you paying." I cut her ass off.

"Why do I have to pay ?" She raised her eyebrow at me.

"Nigga because yo girlfriend-

"FIANCÉ" she cut me off.

"Don't cut me off, like I was saying yo girlfriend made me come so you gone pay for my sht. Let's go." I walked out the door.

She's a brat.. but at least she not cheating. Imma call London, I miss her.

*𝘙𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘙𝘪𝘯𝘨*

"Hello" London's voice rang through my ear sending chills down my spine.

"Um..yeah, we finna head to eat. You want anything ?"

"Nah I'm good, aye did she fine a nice dress ?" She asked me in excitement.

"Uh yeah, you'll love it. I'll hit you up later tho" I edged to hang up.

"Yeah, sure" she hung up.

We been kinda, distant. Since we don't live together anymore, it's just not the same.

"Ready?" I heard Tiana's voice from behind me.

"Yeah, cmon." I started the car.

(A/N : I hope I made a good decision posting this book.) 🤍