22 • H̑̈o̤̮м𝚎 (Finale Pt.2 )

✞ Kane ✞

✎𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦

𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦

It's the next morning and I've finally left the hospital. Luckily, Johnni is slowly recovering so she'll be fine.. don't worry.

I'm thinking of maybe moving in with Johnni, nothing is final but it's just a thought. I'll have to talk it over with London first and see how she feels about it.

"LONDON." I yelled her name as I closed the front door.

No answer.

I went to my room and laid on my bed, I haven't slept in two days because everything has been so crazy.

Something was piercing my back so I rolled over to see what it was..

Two keys ?

"Who's keys are these?" My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"LONDON!" I screamed but this time I was worried.

I rushed to her room and opened her door to find it completely bare, everything was gone. The only thing I recognized were the holes that scattered across the walls.

Her room still lingered with her smell that I've always loved, it comforted me in ways she wouldn't have known.

I darted down the stairs and ran next door to Rai's house.

-knock knock-

"Yes Kane?" She opened the door annoyingly.

"Have you seen London?" I asked her.

"Uhh, nah. Is she missing or sum?" She shook her head.

"Mmm, no she just isn't home but I'm sure she'll be back." I fake smiled.

"Oh okay, well let me know if you need me." She slammed the door in my face.

Why is everybody so pissed at me ?

She was probably fucking around with London too.. who knows.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

Maybe: Dos
: Hi

This weirdo bitch. I blocked her number and stuffed my phone back in my pocket.

"Think Kane, think." I scanned my brain on what route she could've went. I just decided I would drive around to see if her car was close by.