6 • R͜͡e⃨je𝗰𝖙ion

✞ London ✞

✎  𝘓 +𝘒 𝘊𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘯

𝘓 +𝘒 𝘊𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘯

I just wanna go M.I.A so bad, I'm just tired of playing this game with myself.

Sitting here staring at Kane, she's so fucking beautiful man. I wonder does she still have those same feelings that I read in her gay ass diary.

I wish we could stay in this position forever, but unfortunately tomorrow's my wedding day.

Kane has a very special place in my heart that no one could ever take from her, that's my baby.

It hurts me to know that she would ever think I would be disgusted with her, I love too much!

At times like this I miss Vinx. (vee-nix)
She was our other best friend but one day freshman year she vanished, like she never existed.

"I miss Vinx." I whispered.

"Me too." I jumped, not noticing she was up.

"How long have you been up?" I snuggled into her.

"Since you have, I felt you moving around."

"Aw my bad, you can go back t-

"Nah it's fine, talk to me. Tell me what's wrong." She rubbed my back in circles.

"Well I've been thinking lately.." I started off.

"Mhm"

"Please don't say I told you so." I looked up at her.

"Wassup?" She closed her eyes.

"I don't think I'm ready."

"Ready for what?" She narrowed her eyes at me.

"To be married..." I hid my face in my hands.

"Wow" Was all she said.

"I know, I know." I admitted before she would even start her rant.

"I support everything you do London and you know this. It's just do you know how time and money you put into this wedding and now the day before.. you back out?" She sat up.

I couldn't hold back the tears and hurt that was trapped in my throat before I let out a whine.

"Come here London." She rolled eyes bringing me too her.

"No because you just wanna make fun of me and I'm really upset." I pushed her.

"Bro, chill the fuck out. Did you take your medicine?" She pushed me into the wall, hovering over me.

"No." I let out a sniffle.

"When was the last time you took it London?" She walked towards the bathroom.

I remained silent because I know if I tell her she's gonna throw a fucking fit.

"London?" She looked back at me.

"LONDON WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU TOOK IT?" She got in my face.

I may throw fits, and I might piss her off but one thing Kane doesn't play with me about is my medicine.

"A couple of weeks ago." I whispered.

"Why?"

"I DON'T NEED THEM KANE, THEY MAKE ME SLEEPY AND DEPRESSED!" I yelled.

"Well you could've fucking told me I would've taken care of it. You erk the fuck out of me London and wonder why I be going ghost on yo ass."

"Don't try to turn this on me Ka'Nisha. YOU the one that caught feelings when I told you not too."

"BITCH, I will beat the fuck out of you and don't play me like I won't. Stay out my shit and everything would've been good." She choked me, throwing us both on the bed.

/ғʟѧṡһɞѧċҡ/

" I'll be right back, I gotta take a piss." Kane walked out her room.

"Yeah whatever." I told her.

This nigga room bout junky as fuck. I grabbed her pillow putting it back on the bed, lifting up the blanket to see a book.

This nigga got a diary... since when?

I creeped towards the door to look down the hallway and she was still in the bathroom.

I walked back to the bed and opened the first page to the book, I continued reading them until I came  across one that caught my eye.

Dear Big Dick Diary,

I've come to the conclusion that not only is she my bestfriend but also my soul mate. My soul mate that will be married within 2 months. I'm embarrassed that I've even kept this from her for 12 years.

She's happy. Can't be that happy though, because she still fucking me.

London would beat my ass, wait till I'm out the hospital and beat my ass again, if I told Tiana.

I'm such a weirdo, who the fuck falls in love with their bestfriend ?

Well I'm Kane Royal and my strange addiction is London's  hoe ass..
-
"What the fuck did I just read?" I threw the book against the wall.

Kane came running in.

"What happened?" She looked at me suspiciously.

"Uhh, I think a bird hit your window." I lied.

/ғʟѧṡҡɞѧċҡ ȏṿєя/

"Yeah, you thought I didn't know you read my shit?" She moved her lips closer to my ear.

"Hm, I meant that shit. I'm done playing games with you London, you fucking mine." She opened my legs.

A/N : ɕнαρтєя ԃєԃιɕαтєԃ тσ coconutcutie32