2 • 𝕭reathe

✞ London ✞

✎ 𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘯 𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢'𝘴 𝘊𝘳𝘪𝘣

𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘯 𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢'𝘴 𝘊𝘳𝘪𝘣

A word to the people, be careful who you're venting too because that shit come back and bite you in the ass. (A/N : nah deadass.)

I'm not your average female, which is a reason why I attract to people.

I'm not affectionate... well unless you're my bestfriend or fiancé.

I'm grown, and don't owe no explanation to anybody therefore don't seek for shit.

I know a lot of things that I don't necessarily "want" to know. Like for example, I know my best friend is in love with me.

I don't acknowledge it, and as long as she's single I'll continue to ignore it. I love her though.

You'll grow to love me, I promise.

"Hey babe" My fiancé straddled me on the toilet.

"Morning, move" I pushed her a bit.

"Why can't I ever be loving with you, I love you." She squatted in front of me.

"You know I'm not a affectionate person Tiana now MOVE !" I raised my voice, she doing to fucking much.

"THEN WHY ARE YOU MARRYING ME !?" She stomped away.

"I ask myself the same question everyd-

She slapped me.

I could feel my blood boiling so I just closed my eyes for a minute and counted.

"I KNOW YOU HEAR ME LONDON!"

1..2..- fuck this shit.

"Back the fuck up Ti" I walked out the bathroom.

"THE FUCK YOU GON DO, not shit." She got in my ear.

I grabbed my car keys heading towards the door.

"NO" she ran after me, psycho bitch.

"MOVE NIGGA!" Took all my strength and elbowed that motherfucka in her chest.

Slamming the door all I heard was her screaming crying.

And you ask me why I'm marrying that ?

I love her.

The thing is I know for a fact that Kane doesn't like her, and that breaks my heart.

I'm finna pull up to bar, Kane is supposed to be there hiring a new waitress for the sitting area.

——
𝙻 & 𝙺'𝚜 𝙱𝚊𝚛 𝚗 𝙶𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚕
6:18 𝙿.𝙼.

It's busy as always, where the hell is Kane ?

"Wassup Shirley, you seen Kane ?" I asked our top bartender, she was here when we first opened.

"I think she's in the office" she wiped down the counter.

"Thanks babe" I walked to towards the stairs. God I hope this nigga ain't fucking no hoe.

"Nigga whatchu doing" I pushed the door open, she was on the computer.

"Work" she replied dryly.

"Awwwn what's wrong Ka'Nisha" she dropped her head onto the desk.

"Don't call me that shit." She muffled, but I understood clearly.

"You want some head?" I spoke before thinking, this why we in this predicament now.

I walked around the desk and began to massage her shoulders.

"Mmm" she moaned.

"That feel good?" I asked as I went under her shirt reaching towards the front.

"Mmhm.. yes" she replied lowly.

I sat on the desk in front of her and pulled the chair towards me, shortly continued playing with her nipples.

"Mm you need to stop."she grabbed my hands.

I just looked at her. She's so beautiful, this is my baby you can't tell me different. We'll just never be.

"I gotta go." She frowned at me.

Don't judge.