4 • L̤̮oyalt˟˚y

✞ Kane ✞

✎ 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦

𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦

"MHM FUCKKKK!" I rode out my orgasm on Lanie's face.

"Give it to me baby." she whispered slapping my thighs.

"Oh" I threw my head back.

My legs started to shake and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Good girl" she smiled up at me, God give me strength.

"Mmm gimme kisses."

Let me explain before y'all start coming for me, like damn.

About two months ago I met Lanie, we met at my job actually, I had to fill in for Shirley that night !

Anyways ..

The wedding is this weekend and surprisingly I'm happy for them.

I'm bringing Lanie as my date, London wouldn't mind I don't think. She's calling now...

*𝘙𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘙𝘪𝘯𝘨*

I sat here deciding rather to pick up or not. She's been really clingy lately, but also I've been blowing her off these last couple of days.

"Yes London?" I answered still sitting on Lanie's pussy.

"Yeah, what's up?" She sounded upset.

Lanie sat up with me in her lap and started to kiss my neck.

"Mm.. uh nothing much. What's wrong, why you sound like that?" I asked concerned.

"You so fucking sexy" Lanie whispered in my ear.

"I miss you bestfriend." She sniffed through the phone.

I pushed Lanie back and got out the bed. She looked confused but eventually just rolled over.

"Okayyyy, well do you want to do something today?" I asked her.

"Yes please." I could feel her cheesing through the phone.

"Bet, I'll pick you up around 2:00. Be ready !" I turned the shower on.

"Alright." She hung up.

"Who was that?" I jumped and looked through the mirror at Lanie.

"Damn, what the fuck! You scared me." I pushed her walking out the bathroom.

"Sorry, who was that?" She asked me again.

I kinda just stared at her for a bit because why the hell does it matter ?

"It was London, why?" I looked up to her.

"The best friend? And I can't ask what did she want?" She kissed my temple.

"Nothing much, we're gonna probably shop around today. I haven't been a real friend lately."

"Well okay babe, I gotta stop home for a minute to check on the dogs. I'll probably be back later." She kissed my lips.

"Alright, you wanna shower first?" I hugged her waist.

"Yeah, cmon"

𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯'𝘴 𝘗𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘢

"So when am I gonna meet Ms. mystery lady?" London asked chewing with her mouth open.

"First, nigga close yo mouth. Second, soon actually.. maybe your wedding." I mumbled the last part.

"Hm?" She said not really paying attention.

I decided to just go for it, after all the stuff I've done for her the least she could do was let me bring my girl.

"I said probably at your wedding." I spoke up.

She looked up and stated coughing in a fit.

"Here, here!" I gave her some water.

She swallowed some and after a couple seconds recovered from whatever the fuck that was.

It was a act... trust me I KNOW London. She tryna be funny but quite frankly this go round I don't find it appealing at all.

"Ya done?" I looked in her eyes.

"Mhm, yeah I'm good." She had a goofy smile on her face.

"So let me get this straight.. YOU want ME to invite a girl I haven't seen once in my life to MY wedding?" She asked emphasizing a lot.

"Well.. I didn't necessarily ask. I was just gonna bring her, don't make it something bigger than it is London."

"Do you hear yourself right now dude?" She sat back looking at me.

"Clearly." I sipped my raspberry lemonade.

"You know I support you in any and everything you do, but this right here is a no."

I rolled my eyes so fucking hard.

"I bet it's a stud too ain't it, that's all you want. Somebody dick up yo ass all the fucking time, you hate Tiana and you know it." Her face started turning red and her eyes got cold.

"Just because I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING BE WITH YOUR ASS DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN BRING ANY BITCH TO MY FUCKING WEDDING KA'NISHA!" She continued getting in my face.

"Back the fuck up Londo-

"NO, I FUCKING HATE YOU FOR THIS." At this point tears was running down her face.
She pushed me back storming out the place...

I knew this would happen, and this is the exact reason I didn't want to tell her.

Two years ago London was pronounced with bipolar disorder and post traumatic from her childhood.

I try my best to keep her sane because I'm the only one that knows about it but being there for her throughout the years I eventually came to the conclusion that I was in love with her.

She could've at least told me that she knew.

If I would've known she knew then I wouldn't have.. shit at this point who knows what I would've did.

"Is everything alright ma'am?" A waiter came up to me.

"Yeah, here." I handed him a hundred dollar bill and walked out.

I need to find her.

- 𝗛𝗲𝘆 :) 𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗲 🫂