14 • ฬһȏ U ?

✞ London ✞

✎ 𝘋𝘰𝘴' 𝘊𝘳𝘪𝘣

𝘋𝘰𝘴' 𝘊𝘳𝘪𝘣

It's been a total of two weeks since I've seen Kane and I honestly miss her.

We had our faults and have both done some messed up shit but she knows where home is, no matter who or where she's at I'll forever be her number one.

If we're being honest.. she's the one that caught feelings so why am I the bad guy ?

Anyways, I'm ready to go.

"You ready yet?" I walked in Dos' room while she picked her hair.

"Almost." She smiled.

"Nigga why you always smiling?" I asked her.

"I'm with the most beautiful woman in the world and happy, what's not to smile about?" She spoke about Telly.

"Must be nice." I crossed my arms and sighed.

"You could get like us at any time."

"Nah, never a simp. Y'all cute though." I tuned that conversation out.

"Mm, let's go." She grabbed her keys.

"You're positive she wants to see me, right?" I looked over at her while getting in the car.

"Yes, she said she doesn't care."

𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘴 (𝘈𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬)

"Tel said they're waiting for us, so cmon." Dos pulled my arm towards the entrance.

"I'm coming woman." I ran in front of her, taking off.

"WAIT FOR MEEE!" I heard her from a far.

I laughed watching her run with her short legs.

"Don't laugh nigga." She pushed me before looking to her left.

"BABYYYY!" She spotted Telly at the ticket booth.

Why is she always screaming ?

Dos looks nothing how she acts, same as Telly. Telly has a more masculine personality... idk.