20 • Lơv⃨𝖾 𝙼𝖊 ?

✞ Kane ✞

✎ 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘯𝘪'𝘴 𝘊𝘳𝘪𝘣

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘯𝘪'𝘴 𝘊𝘳𝘪𝘣

"Zelly you just need to breathe, and calm down." I rubbed my forehead as she paced the room.

"I CAN'T CALM DOWN, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" She screamed as tears streamed down her face.

A couple of minutes ago there was a knock at the door...

Johnni went to open it and when she came back, she dropped a picture on the coffee table.

I jumped up to see what it was and... someone had captured what looked to be Dos and London kissing.

"It may be photoshopped." Johnni shrugged.

"Johnni shut the fuck up, do that shit look photoshopped to you nigga?" I snapped at her.

"Aye don't get tight with me because the bitch ain't want you and now she fuckin with yo friend." She snapped back before covering her mouth.

"I'm sor-

"Nah." I went to grab my jacket and keys.

"Johnni what the hell is wrong with you, I've noticed you've been acting real covetous. Meanwhile, last time I checked this was supposed to be FAKE!" Zelly looked between us.

I headed towards the door not really tryna hear her preaching.

"Nah not anymore, we love each other." I heard her say and I swung my ass back through the door.

"Who?" I scrunched my face up.

"Come on Kane, don't act dumb. You know, you and I have something." She reached for my hands.

I shook my head. "No Johnni, we don't. I'm still very much in love with London."

"Oh really, so what were we doing?" Her eye started twitching.

"We were fucking around, this is not lov-

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" She pointed towards the door.

"Okay? I'll leave, I don't give a fuck and I won't be back here with ya weak ass head game." I laughed.

Zelly eyes got big and covered her mouth.

"Let's.. uh go Kane." Zel grabbed my hand and dragged me out the front door.

-/

Just Bestfriends/ s4sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें