7 • ℄ıα𝗋

✞ London ✞

✎𝘓 + 𝘒 𝘊𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘯

𝘓 + 𝘒 𝘊𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘯

"Wake up B." Kane shook me.

Little did she know, I've been up all night debating did I honestly want to marry this woman.

"I'm up."

"Oh... you okay ?" She sat beside me.

"You want the truth ?" I asked her.

"Of course."

"Not really." My eyes teared up.

I can feel myself going back to that depressing state before I met Kane.

I'm a fool, marriage is a serious and beautiful thing.

It's most definitely not a joke and the fact I only settled for it because I know if I don't... I'll forever be alone, is selfish.

When she proposed to me I honestly was surprised.. for several reasons.

One being that occasionally the more dominant would've gotten down on one knee but in this case you'd be very mush mistaken.

"Come to daddy and tell me what's wrong ." Kane extended her arms.

I quickly moved over, putting my face in the crook of her neck. I smiled, she always smelled so good.

"I don't want to bust your bubble bestfriend but.. your wedding is today my love." She mumbled, rubbing my back.

I just groaned closing my eyes.

"Be honest, do you love Tiana?" She held my face in her palms, staring into my eyes.

"Yeah, I do." I said confidently.

"Okay I believe you. Now I'm going to explain your current situation because seems you need a news flash."

Here she goes ...

"Four days ago you got into a heated argument with your best friend and not only did you run away from your problems but did it at a very inconvenient time."

"After days of searching for you, I finally found you and you act as if your wedding isn't in approximately..." She looks at the clock.

"Eight hours." She finished.

"Isn't it obvious?" I looked away from her.

"What?" She glared.

I broke into a fit of tears before I could get my words out.

"Oh my god London, can you get it outtttt!" Kane started to get annoyed but I couldn't help it.

I've always been a crybaby.

"Can you help me, get me out of this best friend." I cried in her chest.

"Make it better, take all my pain away like you always do please." I sobbed but she understood.

"Shhhh, it'll be okay." She kissed my forehead.

"I don't want this, I miss living with you and being up under you all the time man." I confessed.

"If you didn't want this London, why did you say yes?" She asked me in confusion.

"I thought I would be happy, but immediately after I found out you weren't interested in me anymore I knew she wasn't the one for me."

She remained silent.

"I'm sorry for leading you on Ka'Nisha." I squeezed her in my hold.

I heard her sniffle and immediately got alarmed.

"I'm so sorry." I sobbed.

"It's okay."

"It's not, and I'll do whatever I need to, too regain your trust." I squeezed her hand.

"Nah, it doesn't change anything but you need to make a decision ." She hugs me.

"I know."
-/

"Alright you know the plan, text me when you get there." Kane pushed me out the door.

"Gotcha." I saluted her then ran towards the car.

I ran up the stairs and grabbed my phone.

"Whew lord, please don't punish me for this!" I said out loud.

*𝗥𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝗶𝗻𝗴*

"Hey, you not supposed to talk to the bride on the wedding day but wassup?" Tiana stated.

"Yeah can you meet me at Vinson Park in 30?"

"What?"

"I said can yo-

"LONDON, DO YOU NOT GET THAT WERE GETTING MARRIED TODAY?" She screamed through the phone.

"Meet me at the park, or this is will be our last conversation." I hung up.
(re-edited) 𝗧𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱 ...