21 • 🅂ɬꪮᑬ (Finale Pt. 1)

✞ Kane ✞

✎ 𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦

𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦

"I fucking hate them bitches, don't know why we even wanted them to be our friends." London sighed as she sat on the bed.

"They had the right intentions but the wrong plan, that's all." I threw the ball up in the air before catching it.

"I'm still upset with you, I don't care if you felt like they pressured you, you're almost twenty-two not ten."

"I know, I know. We already discussed this London." I glared at her.

She walked into her connected bathroom, talking shit.

"Then you go and fuck on a bitch that you don't even know...

"BRO CHILL OUT!" I yelled, getting aggravated.

"Don't tell me to chill out, hoe ass." She slammed the bathroom door shut and shortly after, I heard the shower.

"Whatever." I looked over at her dresser and some type of picture laid in the middle.

I grabbed it, flipping it over and my eyes bucked open.

"LONDONNNNNNN!" I ran into bathroom, snatching the shower curtain open.

"What th- nigga what the fuck?" She grabbed the shower liner trying to cover herself up.

"Where the hell you get this picture from?" I shoved it in her face.

"Firstly, back the fuck up. I'll tell you when I get out and no I didn't take it." She pulled the shower curtain back closed.

"Yeah fucking right." I rolled my eyes.

"Now what the hell you talking about?" London walked out with her Nike sports bra and towel wrapped around her.

"How the fuck did you get this picture?"

She tilted her head at me before chuckling lowly.

"Someone sat it outside OUR house Kane, so how would I know?" She took her towel off putting her bare ass and pussy on display.

"I'm serious London."

"I'm serious also Ka'Nisha." And there was a knock at the door.