18 • 爪ıs⃠ɬαḱe

Y'all about to hate me, but it's fine :)

✞ Dos ✞

✎ 𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘒𝘢𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘰

𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘒𝘢𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘰

"London you here?" I walked in since the front door was cracked open.

I haven't had a great day, and already feel that this is about to make it worst.

I made my way up the stairs, in her room before finding her staring at something with her back turned.

"London." I called out to her, but no response.

"What's wrong?" I turned her around to face me.. and once again she was in a daze.

Looking down in her hand, it see she was holding a picture but it was ripped into two.

I slowly reached down and gently took the pieces out of her hand.

"Okay, let's see." I mumbled to myself as I sat them on the bed.

"Oh god." I covered my mouth and my eyes widened as I realized what it was.

The picture showed what looked to be Johnni fucking Kane, I really don't want to get into details but chile...

This is bad, like really really bad.

"Does she not love me anymore?" I heard her ask behind me with pure despair in her voice.

I sighed and scratched my head in frustration because it's literally nobody to blame for this but Zel and I.

We made it worst.

I fucking told Zel this was a bad idea and her ass wanted to play matchmaker and shit.

"𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲." I sat on the bed and patted next to me.

She sniffled and walked over to the bed.

"Let it out." I rubbed her back while she plopped into my lap.

"How are y'all so perfect?" Her lips vibrated my thigh but I pushed it to the side.

"Who?"

"You and Zelly, it seems like y'all never argue, fight, curse each other, talk about one another negatively.. like I'm not tryna shade y'all or anything but it's so perfect that it's weird." She spoke truthfully.

"You funny as fuck." I laughed from so naive she sounded.

"What?" She frowned her face up.

"What if I told you that we got into a fight right before I came over?" I smirked.

"Nah ion believe it." She fell backwards on the bed.

"I'm serious bro, ain't nobody perfect.. you should definitely know that."