3 • E̾motions̺͆

✞ Kane ✞

✎ 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘉𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺'𝘴 𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘱

𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘉𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺'𝘴 𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘱

It smell like old lady perfume, donuts, and shit mixed together in this hoe.

Once again, London has me here picking pastry testers for the reception... this some white people shit but whatever.

Where is the owner because this smell making me nauseous.

"Hi, how may I help you today ?" An older woman appeared from the back.

"Yes actually, I'm here to pick up some wedding testers under the name Brown." I told her.

She looked through a notebook.

"Oh yes, I will bring them out. Give me just a minute." I just nodded.

Why do I put myself in these predicaments when I could simply say "no." She's my weakness and quite frankly I find it hard to believe that they'll be married for over a year... we'll see.

"Here ya go and there's a sticky note labeled on everything." She handing me a decorative box, this shit was heavy.

"Thank you, have a nice day !" I headed out the door and when I looked back she was smiling.

I can finally breathe, I hope they plan on sharing cus a nigga hungry.

-/

When I got here they had the wedding planner here discussing the flowers or some shit..

I always said if I ever had a wedding it would most definitely be a tropical forest type vibe, one day maybe.

"Here y'all niggas go, and that'll be a thousand dollars." I extended my hand.

"Awe love, here ya go!" Tiana handed me her chihuahua, Barbie.

Yes, her dog name is Barbie.

I gave London the side eye and she just looked away.

"Ight, imma head out. Y'all have fun." I put the dog down and headed back towards the door.

"WAIT, can you-

"Listen Tiana, I'm not your maid, servant, runner, whatever the hell you think this is, it's not. The only reason I'm doing this is because that's my best friend, don't call me no more to pick anything up."

"Well fine, you're not invited to the wedding." She stood up.

Y'all wanna say it with me ? 1.. 2 ... 3

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCKKK KEISHA!" I walked right back up to her ass while London stifled a laugh.

I gave her a look.

"Aye Tiana, chill the fuck out because trust me you don't wanna go there." London said squatting down to her level.

"I'm out" I just left after that.

✞ London ✞

кคภє ђ๏ยรє9:30 P

кคภє ђ๏ยรє
9:30 P.M.

"STINK YOU GOT TO CALL ME STINK, IM FUCKING LOSING MY FUCKING MINDDDDD" I screamed banging on Kane door.

"Okay, okay nigga I'm coming." She opened the door laughing.

"You a whole fool, you know that ?"  Kane sat down on the kitchen island.

"Ian mean that shit stink I'm sorry" I pouted.

"Here" she stuffed a chocolate covered strawberry in mouth.

"Mmm" I moaned looking her eyes.

She just blushed and looked away.

Should I tell her I know ?

This is my best friend man, I'm scared because if this goes down hill the friendship would end with it. I can't risk that, ever.

"Soooo I wanna know if you would come with me tomorrow to cake test." I walked to the fridge.

"Isn't that for like... the actual people getting married? Plus I ain't doing no more shit for y'all."

"Look, Tiana can't come because she's going to see her parents before the wedding. So please ?" I pleaded her with puppy eyes.

"Mmm, I'll think about it." She hopped off the counter.

"What about if I gave you a lil something in return." She smirked at me.

"Uhh, nah. I've been talking to this girl by the way." She started to day dream.

"WHO" I walked up to her.

"Mm you'll meet her soon." She walked up the stairs.

"How soon !?" I was on her heels, like the fuck.

"Chill, anyways it's time for my nap. If you leave lock the door." She threw up the peace sign and locked her door.

Who the fuck is this mystery bitch?