5 • T̑̈ђink

✞ Kane ✞

✎ 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘈𝘷

𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘈𝘷

Where the hell is London bright yellow ass?

Her fucking fiancé is working my damn nerves, they asses get married in under 48 hours and now she wanna go missing.

I'm not even surprised because she do this type of shit to me all the damn time.

She will beg and plead for you to accept her for something and right before she's achieves it... she bails.

That's where I come in and clean up her shit then when she reappears it's like nothing ever happened.

Between you and me, these not even wedding jitters. London ass just don't want this hoe... but I'll play along.

𝘉𝘶𝘻𝘻.!

"Hell-

"WHERE THE FUCK IS LONDON HOE ?" Tiana screams in my ear.

What this monkey ass bitch just call me ?

"What you just call me nigga?"

"I SAID, where the FUCK is London, HOE." She repeated with emphasis.

"Listen bitch, and I want you to listen good. I've tried and tried to deal with the aroma of skank that you put out for so lon-

"I AIN'T NO SKANK!"

"HOE YOU ARE, WHATEVER THE FUCK I SAY YOU ARE. "I snap.

"See I know shit about you that nobody knows bitch. Running around town with these bum ass niggas because you tryna get up under Javion ass. I knew I was right about you and London ass knew too!" I continued.

Man when I first saw this girl I looked at her and said she was from 63rd. London ass tried to whoop my ass, lmao keyword "tried".

"Hello, oh you can't speak now?" She didn't respond.

Then I heard the dial tone...

Pussy ass bitch.

𝘛𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘔𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 : 𝘓𝘛𝘊
: 𝘊𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘯

Of course this hoe at the cabin, why didn't I think of that?
𝘓 + 𝘒 𝘊𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘯

Just pulled up outside,and I honestly forgot how beautiful it was. We haven't been here in months, it's like our getaway.

All the lights are off so she's either sleep or in the jacuzzi.

"LONDON" I yelled opening the front door.

Hmm.. no answer.

"LONDONNN!" I called out for her again.

I walked towards the back and from afar I could see the red LED lights glowing.

"London?" I walked in the room.

She was on the balcony holding a wine glass with her AirPods in.

I guess she felt my presence so she turned around, and my heart broke from how dead and vulnerable she looked.

"Come here" I held my arms out.

She contemplated for a moment but eventually ran too me, melting in my arms.

"It's okay." I told her repeatedly for the next five minutes, but I slowly began to ponder in my mind about why she's upset.

Well I get it, yes we did just have a little fight yesterday but honestly I don't think that's a good enough reason to trouble her mind.

She admitted to basically playing with my emotions while teasing me knowingly but nigga in all fairness if anybody should be mad... ITS ME.

"Cmon, let's lay down jinga." I called her by the childhood nickname I gave her.

She followed me to the bed and laid on top of me silently for an hour before I heard her light snores.

I needed to ask her a couple questions but decided against it and to wait until the morning as my eyes got heavy.

In this moment I wouldn't have it any other way...