13 • ᏔнY̑̈

✞ Kane ✞

✎ 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘫𝘢𝘤𝘬'𝘴 𝘉𝘶𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘉𝘢𝘳

𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘫𝘢𝘤𝘬'𝘴 𝘉𝘶𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘉𝘢𝘳

"And.. why are we here again?" I asked Telly and Dos who sat across from me.

"Whatttt you don't want to be with us, I see how it is." Dos fake cried.

"Nah, but it's always a catch with y'all." I smirked.

"Okay, okay we do want to introduce you to someone... here she comes." Telly smiled showing her lime green bands.

"Wassup y'all." I heard from behind me.

"JOHNNI!" Dos yelled excitedly, getting up.

"Hey, hey. I missed y'all, what y'all been on?" She sat down after hugging Dos.

"Uhm." Dos nodded her head towards me smiling.

"Same shit, but Johnni this is Kane, Kane this our bro Johnni." Telly introduced us.

"Wassup." She winked.

Whew God.

"Hey." I played with my food, looking away.

"Kane we've brought Johnni here today to help with our little situation, with you and London." Dos
edged.

"What you mean?" My eyes shot to her.

"Well.. over the past couple of weeks we can tell how you both feel about each other, you're more open with your emotions versus London is in denial."

"Why are we so focused on what's going on with me and London?" I rolled my eyes.

"We want to hel-

"WHAT IF WE DON'T WANT YOUR FUCKING HELP?" I yelled but quickly covered my mouth.

"I'm sorry." I said before they could respond.

"It's fine Kane, we know what you're going through but let us help b." Dos gave me a small smile.

Imma be mad as hell if this fuck up me and London's relationship.

"I guess."

"Like I was saying, this is Johnni and she will be your girl for the next couple weeks."

"I've gotten to know London and she's very stubbo-

"So you want to make her jealous?" I finished for her.

"Um, kinda." She scratched her head.

It's smart, but then again... this is London we're talking about.

"You really think this finna work bro?" I rubbed my eyes sighing.

"We're not fully guaranteed, but we believe so." Dos grabbed my hands.

I looked over at the girl who was inhaling my fries before looking up at me flashing her grills.

She's cute.

"Wassup.. babe." She smirked.

"Chileee." I popped my lips.

-/

4 ȏυr ʟᾰtєя

"Since I need to play my role as believable as possible, talk to me." Johnni locked the bedroom door.

"Why are you locking the door?"

"We need some privacy."

"I don't care, unlock it." I rolled my eyes, getting up.

"Aye, okay I'll unlock it just sit back down." She grabs my shoulders.

Finding her way back to the bed she lays down, closing her eyes.

"So tell me about the situation with this girl, London." She says, eyes still closed.

"Why?" I ask getting offensive.

"Bro chill out, the hell is wrong with you. I'm asking because I need to know what I'm working with." She gave me a stank look.

"Oh." I looked away.

"Go ahead." I heard the bed dip indicating she laid back down.

"London is...

I started to scan through my brain to find a perfect description on her without overthinking.

"She's clueless, lost. Her whole life is literally the meaning of "yolo", a daredevil. At times I wonder what has me head over heels, is it because she denies me? Is it the way she teases me but ignores my feening."

"After years of her being my best friend I still somehow can't figure out why. She's the definition of a boss and stays on her shit at all times, I love that about her. The twinkle in her eye when she's excited or the way her pupils widen after an accomplishment." I smile thinking about her.

"I thought it was the sex at first, she's a completely different person in bed. I remember the first time it happened... she called it a mistake, and ghosted me for two weeks." My smile immediately dropping after remembering my trauma from those words.

"Look we don't have to-

"Nah it's fine, I'm over it." I wiped a stray tear.

"After that it kept happening, over and over again until eventually it was a routine. I told her that it wasn't right, at this point she had an fiancé and it was going to far. She agreed, but it didn't last for long though. We started fucking every chance we got, at this point my feelings were overflowed so I wrote them down in a book."

"She found it?" She asked me.

I gave her a small smile before continuing.

"I write everything in that book, our happy moments, sad moments, literally everything from beginning to now." I ended.

"No offense, but she sounds like a bitch." Johnni said after a few moments.

"She is, at times." I laughed shaking my head.

"We got this." She laid her head on my shoulder.

𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 ?  🤍