19 • Ꮥıdɛṡ

✞ Zelly ✞

✎ 𝘡𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘴 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘴 & 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴

𝘡𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘴 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘴 & 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴

"Excuse me ma'am, my total?" The elderly woman asked while I stared at Dos through the window.

"Oh yeah, I'm so, so sorry. That'll be $34.10." I quickly checked her out as Dos continued to talk on her phone.

She came home last night and we made intense love.. like it was amazing but something is off.

"Hey babe, I gotta make a uh run." She came back into the store.

"Where?"

"I was gonna check on London, you know she's been down lately." She half smiled.

"Ohhh yeah, let me come with. I just need to clos-

"No it's okay, I won't be there long, just stopping by."

"Well okay. Be safe and try not to fuck her." I joked with her.

"What?" Her eyes got wide.

"It... was a joke." I frowned because she normally would've got it.

"Oh yeah, ha ha. Gotta go." She rushed out the door.

What. the. fuck.

I figured since Dos was going to check on London then I'll pop up at Johnni's house.

𝗞𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗸

I waited a few moments but right before I knocked again, the door flew open.

"Wassup." A sluggish Johnni opened the door.

"The hell wrong witchu?" I pushed my way inside the condo.

"What time is it?" She stretched after kicking the door closed.

"Nigga it's finna be 4 o'clock, y'all asses still sleep?" I opened her bedroom door and instantly take in the smell I knew so well.

"Jesus. Y'all bitches been fucking like rabbits." I scrunched up my face as pure sweat and hot heat lingered throughout the room.

"Where is Dos?" She asked while rolling her eyes.

"She went to see London, so I came to see you guys. KANEEEEEEE!" I screamed.