9 • И𝘦w

✞ Kane ✞

✎ 𝘡𝘰𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘴 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘴 & 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴(the same day)

𝘡𝘰𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘴 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘴 & 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴
(the same day)

"Zelly." The thing said.

"Ew." I fake gagged and London hit my arm.

"Ouch nigga." I rolled my eyes.

"So Zelly, thank you man for helping me out, I really appreciate it." London dapped her up.

"Awe you good, it's really no problem." She smiled at London and I mugged her.

I don't like her, she probably one of them brace faces that think they the shit.

"Is this your place?" London walked around.

"Yeah, I own it actually. It's my work and home in one." She sounded a little distant.

"How long have you been here, you must be living the best life." London smirked at her.

London really doing the most right now... tryna make friends and shit. We need to go.

"Uh actually my parents owned it but a couple years back they died in a plane crash, and this was left to me."

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean—

"It's fine. I've accepted it already, I'm open to talk about it." She gave a reassuring smile.

"Do you work alone?"

"No, my best friend Dos works here also..

"London stop asking her shit and let's go." I raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah we probably should get going... can we like exchange numbers maybe, I like you." London took out her phone.

I could feel my heart beating faster and my hands balling into a fist.

"Yeah, yeah. Here." They switched phones.

"Igh, imma hit you up later." London grabbed my hand.

"Alright, I'll be waiting." She cheesed and we rushed out before I turned into flames.

-/

"The hell is wrong with you?" She questioned me.

"Nothing." I looked away.