Chapter 27✔️

( 5,314 Words)

Last chapter!

Thank you so much for sticking around and for spamming the Vote button which is amazing and thoughtful. Also thank you for the feed back!

ALSO!
There is a surprise at the end of the chapter, no not a sequel but maybe someday I will write one it semi-open.

I will be starting my new story that's coming soon!!
Anyways while I cry over here... comment, vote  and most of all enjoy you are the reason I finished and was inspired to finish every week!!

Chapter 27

A month and a half later.

Today was a special day, today was my nineteenth birthday I was so excited to spend it with Dimitri and Greyson. Being so excited I woke up early hoping it would start off with a bang, literally he was no where to be seen.

Was I happy no! Did it get worse, yes.

See even if my fiancé is not present, I was excited to wake my son only the son of a bitch has my child with him. Now I am sitting on my bed fuming, he better have a good reason why my birthday has been garbage the moment I opened my eyes.

Letting out a yawn I head to the shower before I head to the kitchen for breakfast.

Once I had gotten my cereal ready to eat I than noticed a card on the counter beside what looks to me Dimitri's weird chess piece my old man gave him. Walking around the island I check to see what it was.

Roza,

Today is the day you were born, your nineteenth birthday.

I will forever apologize that you will wake up today without Greyson and I will be there as you awoke from your peaceful slumber. We wanted you to sleep in for awhile.

Lissa has offered to take him so don't worry. You will also see him briefly before you are all mine for the evening.

Because of what I have prepared for this special evening takes time, I have come up with a scavenger hunt for you to find me.

Turning the pace over to the other side was more writing.

One thing I love about you,

is that you have this dedication and loyalty to your loved ones as well as your promises. I can never truly take it back but dropping out to fulfill a promise as well as paying your respects and telling my family I honorable. Not many people would carry that out.

A place you could call home if you were ever cold, broke and alone. Where would you go?

Repeating those words over in my head again I couldn't really make a guess, there was a few places I could go. Sighing I make a coffee and relax before I go back to guessing this riddle.

Even when I am not working, he makes me work. Don't get me wrong I love it about him just not when he does it to me. Taking a sip of my coffee it than dawns on me who has the next riddle to Dimitri's birthday scavenger hunt.

Pouring my coffee into a travel mug I grab my jacket, hat and gloves and head to Lissa's after locking the door behind me.

A few moments later I was at Lissa's doorstep.

"Took you long enough, though now I owe Adrian money for losing the bet." Christian says opening the door with Greyson in his hands.

Grabbing my son from his hands I walk into the house clearly ignore him and begin kissing my child all over. "Look at you my handsome man, seeing you have definitely made mama's birthday already." I cooed.