Chapter 15 ✔️

(5,712Words)
Guardian Jackson is what I picture above ^^^

AN: I feel like there is going to be a author note every chapter ☺️ sorry!
Anyways I wanted to speak before this LARGE chapter is that if there is a plot hole grammar error and any technical problems please let me know!

Chapter 15

"Tell me what I need to know," I yelled, finally driving my fist into Roberts face, he's pushed my patience. " What is the key element to changing a Strigoi back." Repeating my questions, for the fifth hour.

Victor Dashkov was a crazy son of a bitch but this guy was nuttier than a squirrel. " We both know you did it so tell me how exactly." Walking around around his slumped over figure.

After finding out Dimitri kidnapped Adrian, I asked Sydney to use her resources to find Robert Doru. Let me tell you that man doesn't make it easy to find him.

But she finally found him, rounding a few guardians the brought him straight to me.

Robert just laughed strapped into a chair, silent as usual. Looking up at he repeated the same line he's been repeating in return since we've captured." Get my brother out and I will tell you." This whole time he has been trying to persuade me to let Victor free for the key of Dimitri's cure. We both know I would never let Victor out of prison so where both at a stalemate. Him strapped to a chair and me still with no answers.

"Why should I let him out, we both know he will come after Lissa again, I refuse to let her get hurt again because of him , nope not happening.You have ten minutes to tell me or I'm sending in the big guns, and trust me you do you not want to be interrogated by Zemy." I warned, I was just days away from meeting Dimitri and I needed to prepare before seeing him. Not knowing the way to save him is a the huge problem. No cure, no Dimitri, and when there is no Dimitri..

I didn't really want to think of the after math of the route.

" Get my brother out of prison and I will tell you, though you won't like the answer to the problem." He grinned, making me believe what he tells me is not the answer I want.

"I'm not letting Victor out! What point of he is crazy and will kidnap people, do you not get." I groaned, my head was starting to hurt. Talking to this moron was giving me a headache. Maybe I should let someone else takeover Roberts interrogation.

" I'm starting to think you're the crazy one ." He muttered.

" What did you just say old man! Your brother almost killed Lissa and manipulated people, why would you think I'd let him out and free." Rubbing my throbbing head, why did I have to get a headache now.

" What I want to know is why you want your boyfriend so much when it looks to me like your pregnant with someone else's child." Robert retorted, looking at my belly. Completely ignoring what I just said.

"Stop starting, and it a none of your business, just answer the damn question and stop stalling before so get Jackson to beat it out of you ," I demanded. Robert just stared, when I mean stared I meant it because it was creeping me out . His focus was similar to the way Adrian reads auras at boy was he focuses on me. " Ah, now I get it. Your shadow kissed, and it seems you where blessed with the abilities to produce. Very interesting, why didn't I see this before." He grinned, telling me something I already knew.