Chapter 20✔️

This chapter was fun to write. Enjoy ! Comment and Vote.

Video up ahead and do not own copyrights.

(5,234 Words)

Chapter 20

I was on a mission.

Not a dangerous mission fighting strigoi's or taking down bad guys who broke the law like those rangers in some western novel.

No this was much worse, see that stubborn Russian god is avoiding me like the plague. All week he has been dodging me left right and centre, always following Adrian around like a lost puppy besides when he visited me.

The last few times I have spotted him around on court he has managed to give me the slip. Crying both times with heart ache and frustration, he lacked worded on his side, no explanation or a why? Dimitri did not seem to care. His only words since changing back was that Adrian saved him and owed me nothing. He told me he did not have feelings for me anymore.

Yesterday even Lissa yelled at me to leave him alone resulting me to break down in tears and waddle run home. These hormones are turning me into a baby myself, but damn her words hurt.

Today, it was the second week of November and only a few weeks left before our child arrives. Being heavily pregnant has made me slow making it easier for him to slip away from me, I was tired after a few moments of running which resulted me hunched over trying to regain my breath.

Not today, see today he had no choice to talk to me. He may not want me, but our child does not deserve this from is father.

Today Jackson and Brendan were following me around as usual. With behind heavily pregnant I could go into labour anytime and anyone who was after Abe or I could use this to their advantage. Considering someone stole those documents on shadow kissed and spirit.

"Rose you sure this is a good idea?" Jackson asked. "Maybe give him a little more time."

"I did, but this baby isn't going to wait forever in there for his dad to wake up and realise he going to miss all the important steps to being a parent." I argued. "He as already missed the appointments and other things, but I will be damned he miss the first steps, words and other things when having a baby."

"I get that, but this will drive him away." She replied shaking her head at me.

"I've got to do something, even Yeva told me to not give up on him and that's his creepy grandmother." Glancing around the wall overlooking the courtyard hoping to spot him.

I will be damned if he gets by me this time. Great now I feel like a damn stalker. What the hell am I doing, this is not me. Damn it I am Rose Hathaway not some desperate idiot.

Great now these two will think I have lost my mind and I cannot use being pregnant this time.

Sighing I reluctantly gave up and turned to them both were giving me a look of pity.

"Fine! You win, ill cut it out bit if he doesn't come back, I'm personally blaming you two."

Crossing my arms at them I than add, "Now let's go before someone catches me, I am already embarrassed I did this."

But both had their eyes trained behind me, the words I spoke were pointless. Turning around to see what was coming my way, obviously it was something if my guardians were not paying attention to me.

"Oh no," from Guardian Shields. Glancing to what was up ahead the path who had spoken, my eyes caught sight of Dimitri and his two guardians. Now I have finally got you Comrade, I change my mind I need to know.