Chapter 5 ✔️

A/N : Before you read on I just want to remind everyone this is not edited. There will be mistakes. But (Positive) feed back and corrections on my errors is appreciated ✔️
It would mean a lot :)! Also don't forget to...
Please Vote, Comment and Follow ❤️

(2,134 Words)

Chapter 5

" Finally!" I yelled from the back of the suv with exhaustion. After the meeting with Sydney last week, Abe the guardians and I have been travelling from location to location. While Sydney was finding more dirt on the Marcus guy, Abe and I decided to lay low at one of his 'houses' until then.

Passing through the metal gates, Guardian Pavel pulled the vehicle in the gigantic garage, which was filled with Sydney's wet dream. Car after car parked side by side, ranging from old vintage cars, imported cars to even newer style cars.

Of course Abe had it all, the man is a show off.

"Hey, Miss Hathaway," Guardian Brendan asked, breaking my attention from the neatly display of cars. "When we get settled in, how about you and I get a little hot and dirty." He grinned wiggling his eyes brows at me. Wrapping his arm over my shoulder I leaned in a quick position and flipped him over my shoulders, right onto his ass in seconds.

" The only hot and heavy your getting is when I kick your cocky ass to the ground ." I grinned back at him while walking away from him, Guardian Brendan finally got up, only still clearly shocked from my quick reflexes. "That was your first and only warning ."I warned with a glint of a smirk. Walking away from the stunned guardian, I walked by and high-fived a laughing Guardian Jackson, who was clearly enjoying my amazing skills I had learned from Dimitri.

" You have no idea how happy I am to see that." She howled with more fits of laughter."He's always had that cocky attitude ever since I've met him."

Guess he wasn't expecting that from a novice, served him right.

"Well I've been in his spot once, only I was two years behind on training." Remembering the times Mason and Eddie would kick my ass in training after I returned to St Vladimirs, lord that seems like it was yesterday.

Only then, Mason was still alive and Dimitri was a dhampir, the only thing I had to worry about was passing my classes and getting stronger.

"Two years! I don't believe that for a second, especially with how fast you put Brendan on his back."Guardian Jackson replied, staring at me in disbelief.

"No really. I've only been training since October. Prior to that, the last time was two years before that." I explained, a little embarrassed about my two year hiatus.

"Without my mentor I wouldn't be where I am today." I praised of what left of Dimitri I had and shared. What I spoke was the truth, without Dimitri I never would have been this advanced, even surpassing all the novices.

Without him I would have probably still been partying my days away until graduation, or in a blood whore community.

"Damn if you can get that advanced in less than a year, maybe your mentor could show me a thing or two." Guardian Brendans voice spoke in a hopeful voice.

"Unfortunately it won't happen, I'm sorry but he isn't around anymore." Turning around hoping they didn't see my hurt facial expression, I needed to find an excuse to get away from them.

I especially didn't want to explain the dynamics of my relationship with Dimitri, quickly bidding my goodbye and exit the garage to find Abe.