Chapter 17✔️

(5,018 Words)

A/N: I am so sorry I am late with this chapter. I had a bit problem with my computer to I had to take everything off my laptop and factory reset, than write it all on paper than transfer it ask having a life( kinda ). Also I may have errors I felt like I missed some so let me know if you find any :)

Chapter 17

The impact of his boots as he sent dirt high in the air, he advanced at us, it happened so quick I could focus.

Happening so quick no one seen it coming.

Dimitri being Dimitri decided to completely catch us fools off guard, with determination to get to me. Instead of running safely out the main doors like we assumed he would, saving his immortal life. Instead, Dimitri stormed from Jackson to Brendan knocking both onto their asses.

Jackson few backwards and hit the wooden walls of the warehouse, while Brendan landed backwards into the dirt with his ass up in the air.

Dimitri smirked at this, clearly satisfied.

"Looks like I've got you where I wanted Roza, now it's time for you and me to take out leave,' Walking a few steps to close to me for comfort. The look of triumph and glee on his face. Used to Dimitri's static personality unless he personally was leaving me dumbfounded.

Seriously? Does he honestly think I'm going to go with him when we still have the upper hand. He may think it's a few of us but I've got back up on the way, while his buddies are dead and the old one fled.

"Why would you really think I'd leave with you without fighting back. I'm not stupid and value my life," I spoke, distracting him till the other group arrives. "Besides I have Lissa and our child counting on me."

"I love you always with all of my heart, but sometimes fate deals you shitty ass tarot cards." I continued.

Hearing the sounds approaching outside, it sounded like our back up is here." I smirked. "Give up my love, your officially out numbered." Satisfied, storing in both doors they were finally here.

"Giving up isn't something I want to do either, besides I still have plans for us, don you run away just yet." He chuckled darkly. The look on his face reminded me of that show Lissa used to binge while we where on the run. He looked like a soulless Angel from the way he toys with me from threats, games and his twisted sense of humour, his lack of sanity is uncanny. Both could pass as brothers, damn you Buffy for the great example to describe what the hell in dealing with. A mad man.

Yeah, like that's going to happen.

Glancing around at the guardians Dimitri's face remained neutral, not giving us any clue as to what he is thinking. Looking to Brendan and Jackson they two both where watching for a slip.

"What do you mean by plans for us?" I questioned. No way in hell am I going with him even. If I wasn't pregnant. "What have you got planned you lunatic?"

Oh, dear lord please tell me this is all just a stupid nightmare and that I'll wake up with everything back to normal. The feeling of the loss of everyone was making me feel scared. Losing Mason almost tore me apart, Dimitri almost killed me. Therefore, I need Adrian safe.

What did I do to deserve this, why did this happen to me, haven't I suffered enough. The biggest question I ask myself is what will happen to my child if I some how ended up in his clutches. Would Dimitri harm him?

"Don't look at me this way." He spoke now in front of me. Looking into my eyes as he held my chin with his rough fingers. Probably from many years training, his soulless eyes were haunting.