Chapter 14✔️

(4,727 Words)

An: A lot of errors  sorry but enjoy !
AN#2: this chapter is having issues on Wattpad so I maybe in and out of it a few time fixing stuff sorry also share vote comment And most of all enjoy!

Chapter 14

Two day.

Two whole freaking days.

Forty eight long gruesome hours of silence on his end.

That's how it's been since I've seen Adrian, his absence on on his end is silent, all I need  to  know is that  he is okay. Considering his promise  was to call me, letting me know he is home safe. I couldn't keep waiting by the phone, something was wrong.

Ending the phone call for what felt like the thousandth time with a frustrated sigh was getting old.

No texts, spirit dreams, phone calls. Nothing.  Why wasn't he answering, he never lets his phone go to voicemail when I call. Every since we've met he had always had his phone  there and ready.

Come on Adrian.I re-dialled him again. Please pick up, why are you not answering me. Just a hello or a little dhampir, anything !  Ever since we've parted this feeling of dread has lingered , making me shutter at the thought of something happening  to him.

Straight to voicemail again. Damn it! Where could he be, he promised he would let me know he is alright. Damn it, I shouldn't have brought him here in the first place. Leaving him the other night felt off, I should have listened end to my instinct and made sure he made it safely. I failed, him I failed at making sure my team was safe, failed at making sure a royal was safe not in danger.

Please be alright. Praying silently. Please be alive Adrian, without you I would never have the courage to take on the world. Underneath that safety blanket of booze, woman  and spirit was a solid man who supported me. His selflessness to always put my needs first, even if it's to quest around the world to find Dimitri he never stood in my way. His support was always there, no matter what patiently. No matter where we both are in our lives I was great full for having him in my life.

I will support him as he did for me. If he is hurt out there  somewhere, I will do everything to find him.

The thought of him being killed by a strigoi made me want to vomit, I'm praying it was just a flat tire and a dead cell phone. Hell even a trip to the bar and  a  few days in a motel  would make me feel a bit at ease. His phone could have died, I just hope he is okay.

Pacing my room in circles, I silently try to  relax my mind before I jump to conclusions for nothing. A lot of stress wasn't also good for me or the baby. Getting worked up for nothing was it necessary.

  Breathing in and out a few times to relax my nerves, I would give myself until tomorrow morning before I tell Abe my concerns. 

"Rose," Guardian Jackson's voice spoke "Are you in there, this letter came in the mail for you, I thought you would like it?" Guardian Jackson's voice called from  the other side of  my door,  before knocking.

Confused, I moved from my spot to get the letter. Who would send me a letter ? No one besides the Queen, Adrian who is missing in action and Sydney who is currently with guardian Brendan grabbing groceries in town. Which would make no sense to send a letter to me.

Opening the door, I gave Jackson a confused look before taking it. "Who gave you this ?"I asked. Taking it in my hands I inspected it, looking at the letter thoroughly there was no signature or anything familiar about it. Nothing to give me any indentation who sent this to me. Not even a return address to send it back.