Chapter 6 ✔️

(2,084 words)

Chapter 6

"Rose..."a voice spoke.

"Rose..."

"Rose, wake up," an muffled voice spoke my name repeatedly to me, through the thick veil of slumber. " Rose, your going to be late." The voice talked, with a hint of impatience.

Go away!

"Rose, Guardian Pavel is going to kill you!"

No! Please five more minutes, I thought rolling under the toasty covers. After all the travelling all I wanted to do was sleep. No more pesky voice, maybe the person left.

I spoke to soon, next thing I know, a bucket of cold water was thrown in me.

"Dude! What the fuck." I yelled, drenched in ice cold water.

"I tried, you wouldn't get up. Besides you got fifteen minutes to get dressed and eat before you meet up with Pavel, so I'd get busy." Guardian Jason spoke joyfully, holding an empty bucket.  "The bitch was actually happy to throw water on me, I spoke to soon on our friendship." I thought jokingly.

"This is just great." I groaned miserably to the bathroom, closing the door with a large thunk.

Stepping out five minutes later, I quickly run to the kitchen. Grabbing a bottle of water and a apple, than went to look for Guardian Pavel.

Which was not an easy thing to do, fifteen minutes it's later drenched in sweat  I find him outside  far off to the side of the house by a little lake.

"Your late Miss Hathaway!"Guardian Pavel barked,  followed by both 'my guardians' standing directly behind him.

"Very sorry Guardian Pavel, I got lost." I apologized, embarrassed at my sudden tardiness. Back at St. Vladimirs  I was never this unorganized, whenever I was training with Dimitri I was up and ready to train in the mornings.

Only today, I felt like I could sleep for eternity.

"Alright Miss Hathaway..."

"Rose."I said cutting him off.

"What?" Guardian Pavel asked, confused

"Rose. My name is Rose, Guardian Pavel," I said, hating the Miss Hathaway shit. " Please not with the Miss Hathaway, just Rose please." I insisted.

"Oh.. Okay." Pavel uttered before clearing his throat and getting down to business. " Okay Rose, today we will be a short day today. We will just be focusing on the basics, we will also go over  what you have learned. We will also be going over your strengths and weaknesses."

"First I will have you start with laps, just to get a feel for you're  stamina. Then I want to  see your  stances and your agility I want to see what this famous Guardian Belikov taught you. Secondly, l want you to have a hand and hand combat with both Guardian Jackson and Brendan."Pavel explained, my challenges of the day.

Oh boy I was excited. " Then when we get back from lunch, you will be taking on both guardians as they are hypothetical strigoi. If you manage to still hold on an take both of them down you will be fighting me." He said with a grin.  I definitely can't lose now, I have to fight Guardian Pavel.

"Oh Pavel don't scare the poor girl on her first day," Abe spoke, causing me to roll my eyes. Yeah, real scary old man, it's like you've never seen a strigoi before. Now those are scary. No matter now many you kill  or how strong you are , everyone  fears strigoi.