TWO

Neon POV

Is that true? YES! Okey dokey yo! Jeongmallo! Yes! Okey dokey yo!

I was a singi- correction, yelling on top of my lungs while making sandwiches in the kitchen.

Its a saturday so I am chillin'

"CAN YOU PLEASE LOWER YOUR VOICE?" my mom shouted from the living room, louder than the volume of the already loud K-drama.

I wonder that our neighbours, willingly or unwillingly, gets to hear every episode of it. I have to ask them for fine.

"YOU ARE SHOUTING TOO!" I shouted back.

"THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD SHOUT!" She argued.

"THEN CAN I YELL? SCREAM IS ALSO AN OPTION." I played with words. Little did I know she is gonna beat the crap out of me now. Just kidding.

"YOU WANT ME TO HIT YOU WITH MY SPATCHULA?" Her voice was getting nearer. Maybe I wasn't kidding. 😅

"My voice is very low I think...." I fake smiled and ran to my room with my plate of sandwich with sau- correction, designed with sauce.

I plopped on my bed eating the cheese sandwich as if biting a slice of cheese burst pizza.
Enjoy your life with whatever you have, you know.

Though I can order a pizza right now even with an offer. Buy one pizza get a smack from my mom free. For eating pizza early in the morning as breakfast.

My phone rang.

Tae buddy calling...

I received the call.

"Hello hello! Hello hello!" he sang.

"Tell me what you want right now?" I sang along. Also asked what he wants right now, that he called me while I was eating (fake) pizza.

"Hello hello! Hello hello! Imma gi-" he was cut off by me.

"Wait, I really asked what you want right now. Stop singing further."

"I miss you..." He cried over the phone dramatically.

"Aww!" I cooed. "Now Tell me already. Don't waste my time with royal breakfast." I said and had a bite of my pIzZa.

"So... I was thinking something.... You know....." The atmosphere filled with quite mischievous feels. And this leads to something bad. ALWAYS.

"What are you upto TaeTae?" I joined in with the mischevious atmosphere.

"Gusgphushgushphush"

"DONE." I grinned with my evil smirk.

"So meeting at 11." He said.

"Yo!"

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Juliet POV

"No way, baby." I denied over the call. Has Tae gone mad? I have already met the Princy thrice in this month. No more please.

"Pleaseu!" He whined.

"Tae, I said no." I sternly said.

"Jimeo is also going Juliet...." He whined.

"Then obviously NO. Why did you even ask in the first place!?" It's a stern NO.

"Maybe we can push him off the roof?" He pleaded. "For that? At least for that? I know that's your greatest wish."