THIRTEEN

Namjoon and Suga waited for another cab or a car to pass by so that at least they can have a lift to the station. This time a red Renault car arrived. It stopped to their dirction and request, the window was lowered revealing a middle-aged woman.

"Yes?"

"Can we have a lift to Haruton?" Jin asked.

"Whoa! That's great, I am going there itself! Come." she smiled.

They looked at each other and thought 'Finally' They took a seat with Suga in front and Namjin at the back. After a span of five minutes the auntie spoke up.

"So... which class are you boys in?" she asked.

"Twelve..." Suga answered.

"Oh.. my son just graduated. He is going to study biotechnology! He even got scholarship! I am so proud of him you know!" she said.

"Oh that's great..." Namjoon awkwardly smiled.

"And you guys? How are your grades?" she asked.

All the best NamJinGi. ;-)

"So who are you? From where are you from?" the thug asked Juliet.

"We are from Seoul...." she answered.

"Hmm." He nodded as if he is related to Seoul by blood and then he leaned to his member without breaking gaze with her. "Where is Seoul?" he mumbled.

Jimin mistakenly let a muffled laugh.

"Hey! How you dare laugh at me!?" the thug asked furiously.

"Look... we don't have any money currently. Take my phone number, call me later." Taehyung calmly suggested.

"Give the phone then." he said with a smirk.

"Then how will you call me?" Taehyung tried to act smart.

"Oh... yes... that's right...." he nodded. "Okay, you girl, give your phone." he demanded.

"Ummm.... what about we play a game? Like if you answer my questions correct, I will give my phone to you." Juliet said sweeeetly.

He again leaned to his servant's ears. "Answer for me okay?" he nodded with 'yes boss'.

"Okay so what is my name?" she asked.

"Umm.... Munni?" he guessed.

"What? no...."

"Laila?" he guessed again. Juliet shook her head. "Sheila?"

"Do I look like I came out of these item songs?" she snickered.

"To be honest, you do." the servant said looking at her body.

"Don't you dare to check-out my girl again!" Jimin glared.

"Okay so next question, what is my father's name?" she asked.

"Amir Khan?" the thug guessed licking his lips. After denial, he guessed again. "Shah Rukh Khan?"