TEN

Saturday night. 11 p.m.

Juliet slid her backpack on her shoulder and opened the window to find Jimin already ready spreading hands.

She made a straight face.

"Duffer." She mumbled.

"Come!" Jimin mouthed.

She is literally in survival show. Jumping from 3 storey building.

Juliet's Romeo is waiting for catching her.

She shook her head. She closed the windows and went back to the room. She silently opened the door and all way out of the house as silently as possible.

"Phooo!" Romeo got a smack on the back of his head.

"Planning to wake your in-laws up?" She asked.

"What did you say?" Jimin grinned wide.

"Nothing." She tried to hide her smile and held his hand.

"I love you." He said.

"Oh really? Thank you." She said and they both came out of their house.

"Julie... I want junior Jimin running in my house..... And junior Julie running after him." He said.

"Calm your boner mister." She confidently said.

"How do you know?" He asked amused.

"Isn't it obvious because you are wearing leggings not jeans." She shrugged.

"Hey! Byuntae! Where do you look!?" He covered his friend.

"I decided that sometimes I also should act pervert with you. After marriage I shouldn't be the only one being flirted with. Should I?" She said smiling, eyes on road.

He smiled a bit knowing the hints of response she is giving.

"What? I was just kidding. Why will I marry you?" She tried to play.

His smile dropped. "How can you hurt your husband like this...."

She pinched his cheek and pecked on his lips. "I like you too."

His eyes disappeared in smile as they started to walk again with Jimin swinging the hands back and forth.

"Till date, I thought one sided love will lead to four children. Now, when you are loving me back then we are going to have eight children! Whoaa...."he said.

"Have you thought of their names?" She played along.

"Yes! The first four is La, Chi, Mo and Lala." He said.

She starting laughing her lungs out. "You kidding me? Haha... Lachimolala haha like seriously? Hahaha"

Taehyung picked up his sleeping baby in his arms and got out of the house. His parents waved and he waved too. I hope they didn't get emotional.

He walked the distance to the station.

Neon and Namjoon are supposed to go together. There are many reasons behind this. For example, her dad has to know that she will be with Namjoon so he will pick her from house as if he is taking her to his house. Secondly, Namjoon didn't allow her to go out alone at night.

"Joon....." Neon called while walking hand in hand with him.

"Yes?"

"I am a bit nervous..." She admitted.

"Why? About what?" He asked in concern.

"If my parents come to know then?" She asked in panic.

"Calm down.... If they call you'll hand the phone to me. As if you are in my home, we can also make Yeontan bark as if that's my dog. Simple." He smiled dimple.

"Dimple boy, I know it is simple but still....."

"No worries!" He patted her head.

Poor Jin who has been grounded for using swear words packed up his stuffs. The grapevine wrapped around his window which he cussed till date, helped him to climb down.

He landed on the ground safe and sound. He brushed off the dirt and proudly smiled.

"I hope my face doesn't have dirts." He rubbed his handsome face.

'Hey jin... go on. If you wanna catch the train then stop caressing your face.' I said.

"Okay author nim...." He grumpily said and headed to the station.

Cool Suga had no worries. He packed his bag and went out of the house. His elder brother who was studying, (late night studies) asked him where he was going.

"To your wife's house." He snapped. "What does it seem like?"

"To be honest....." He scratched his nape. "It seems like finally we are getting the trash out of our house."

Suga glared at him.

"I mean are you leaving the house?" He asked seriously. "The trash picker comes on Sunday morning though." He joked again.

"Vacation party." Suga said and and came out of his house without wasting further time.

Hobi took the twenty fifth can of sprite in the carton and headed out to the station.

Did I miss someone?

"Yes." Jungkook nodded.

'Oops... Sorry Jk.....' I pinched my ears. 'I searched in your house. How will I know that you are already in the station?'

"Anyways.... I am waiting for others." Jungkook said while playing games in his phones.

'Me too, bro.' I nodded.

"Don't you dare 'bro' me!" He glared.

'Me too, sis.' I corrected.

"Sis?"

'Friend?'

"No!"

'Okay final oppa.'

"Death wish?" He asked shooting daggers.

'Yes. I wanna live.' I wittily said.

"For now just do one of thing. Bring the power bank from my home. I played games for too long." He shrugged.

Author stomps her feet to Jk's home. Also meets Tae and Hobi in the road.

"Author? Where? At this late night?" Tae asked.

Author 😑

'Pace up. Will you? I need to continue this story. I cant just take the whole story in 'Heading to the station' ' I said.

"Oh... Okay." He ran to the station.

........................................................................
........................................................................