FORTEEN

After a really really really long term gossip with auntie, they reached their
destination.

Namjoon put his hands on his hip, looking at the place where they reached.

Jin looked at Namjoon then Suga then at himself. Of course he will look at himself. Then the place.

"Harutan?" They said in unison.

"Fuq my life.... All this time we wasted for this supermarket?" Suga said with a disgusted face.

"Harutan Supermarket.... Okay, as we have already reached here. Let's just start shopping." Jin said with a proud grin.

Namjoon glared at him. "First we need to call Taehyung. Harutan is a flop."

He dialled his number. "Hello! --yes----no--Harutan is actually a supermarket-- yeah--hmm-okay." He hung up.

"So Jin, we nee- Suga, you- ........ The heck." He facepalmed.

He followed them to the supermarket.

-

Taehyung just hung up. He told Jimin and Juliet about this.

"Excuse me..." A blonde girl patted on Taehyung's shoulder.

"DND." Taehyung said without even turning.

"Okay...." The girl was turned to leave.

"Do you need something?" Jimin asked the girl.

Juliet glared at him. Jimin nervously chuckled. "I will not give you even if you need." He mumbled.

The girl who was the owner of the smoothie shop, in front of which the three of them were standing, went straight to her shop.

She thought that they are customers.

A man came to her shop and ordered for a vanilla smoothie.

"Sure, sir." She bowed and started preparing the order. "Your dog is cute, sir." She said and smiled.

"Haha... I know.... But it's not mine...." He laughed nervously.

The last sentences caught Taehyung, Jimin and Juliet's attention and they turned to meet:

(A/n: Aare deewano, mujhe pehchano. Kahase aaya main hoon kaun?) (Sorry, international readers, only Indians can understand the previous line.)

"Hitman Bang?" The three of them said in unison with amusement filled tone.

"Taehyung? Jimin? Juliet? Y-you all are here in Naruto???" He asked in amusement too. Yeontan was already restless in his arms.

"Yeah, but what are you doing with my Tannie?" He asked.

"I rescued your Yeontan.... I thou- oh my god.... Now I understand! You all were in hotel xxxx?" He asked.

"Yes!" They said in unison.

"I was in the same hotel! Last night when I was sleeping, I heard some loud noises from other room. Then a puppy came running out of the room. I recognised him as Yeontan! I thought your Yeontan was kidnapped by someone. So, I kept him with me and was going to return to you all tomorrow when I return to Seoul!" He explained.

The three of them looked at each other with blank face. "Anyways, it's a good news that Yeantan is safe!" Juliet said and took Yeontan in her lap.

"Let's have a smoothie for this good news!" Bang PD said and bought smoothies for them. "So where are others?"

"Shit ..... I forgot to tell them..." Taehyung said and called them immediately, informing that they have found Yeontan.

-

Neonika and Jungkook were a bit far away from Hobi who was in a call with Taehyung, listening to him.

Neonika and Jungkook,were still waiting for a lift, be sure they aren't informed by Hoseok yet.

A little girl was walking in the road with a balloon in her hand.

'Cute gitl.' Neon thought.

Suddenly the balloon flew away from her hand. She started chasing it and ended up being in the middle of the road. A car was approaching her.

"You girl! Back away!" She shouted. The girl didn't hear her. She ran to her.

"Neon!" Was the last thing she heard from Jungkook's voice before closing her eyes tightly, engulfing the little girl in her embrace.

(A/n didn't add serious and cringy stuffs for long... So yeah. 😅)